How to install the Avira Premium Security Suite 10 silent

bronz001

Unfortunately, their answer to his question there, (yesterday), was "Hi, This forum is only for personal products ...", ie "Go Away". So I'm confused what you were trying to tell the OP. Unless it was to say that if he has a valid, licensed version of the product, that he would be eligible for free support? Any other suggestions?

Cheers and Regards

Edit: You might find some ideas to try in this thread - 111891-how-can-i-make-avira-antivir-silent-install-what-is-switch/

Edited by bphlpt

Yes, that was exactly what it said. I clicked the link they provided, and it included entering info such as a valid serial etc. If his software is not legally purchased, I doubt he will get any help here either. This is kind of getting off-topic now.

• 8 months later...

Hi ;-)

I see on your screeny that you have put ASC in a directory called "Avr" wich is NOT a problem. But you have put "Avr" into "Desktop" folder. This a bad idea: ASC must be placed into a root dir on a drive.

From Asc doc:

Unpack the downloaded zip files in a dir containing no space char, eg: C:\ASC

Maybe I should add this sentence in the top of the Faq (in Asc > Menu "?" > "Faq")

So how to fix that ? It's easy ! Simply put you're "Avr" dir in a rootdir, eg: c:\Avr\Asc.exe (you can also use D: drive or hdd usb...) and then recreate the Avira PE 10 installer. And then you'll get a working installer including update (for Avira 10 Personal not Premium). On my computer i use this path: c:\Asc\Asc.exe

That's it, i know it's a silly and annoying bug, but actually i don't have enough time to work on sourcecode for correcting this bug.

Regards, Cyberyeye

PS: I also see that you are using both Kaspersky and Avira. My advise is to only use one A/V at time (and why not an additional firewall or antimalware) but using two A/V at the same time is a really bad idea, this can provoque strange behavior: bug, slowdown performance....

Cyberyeye, Thanks For Your Reply... :yes:

i already follow your step to fix the problem, but also get the same result..., did i get anything wrong again?

s1.JPG

avira_antivir_personal_en.exe and the vdf_fusebundle.zip is totally no problem...

i'm not 1st time to use Avira Setup Creator, afew month ago, i done it with the old version(forget what version already) :unsure: ,

s2.JPG

this Avira.exe can be executed, created by ASC(old version)

so... if You Got the Latest Avira.exe, can You Please Send me a copy?

thanks you verymuch , Cyberyeye......

Hum, that's strange, please retry with your A/V deactivate a few minutes while using ASC (kaspersky and avira if both are still installed).

A few users got in the past the same problem when they were using Asc with an A/V activate in background, dunno why but sometimes some A/V broke avira.exe creation.

And of course Asc should be run with admin right.

Try again please, in worst case i can upload an EN avira.exe but Asc should (must) works, after all this the goal of Asc

Edit: I've post a new build (1.2.1.8) on ASC topic but this only a minor update (7z lib now @ v9.20) and Asc light remove only "vcredist_x86.exe".

Edit2: Exceptionnaly I've upload here a fresh Avira.exe from today (12.19.2010) english build, Avira 10 PE with desktop icon and Start menu folder, create with Asc of course ! I won't do this again in the futur, but christmas is coming ;-)

I'm almost sure that your bug is due to an interference with your A/V. With avira i never got this kind of problem :P

Edited by cyberyeye

:thumbup yes, yes, This is what I want, Thanks for Your upload, Finallly, it's work... :lol:

but, i try remove my A/V then run again ASC , still get the same problem... :wacko: , maybe it's cause by other Factors....

i'll keep Try Your latest version, next time i'll try to deactivated A/V program before i run ASC... :yes:

thanks for your help Cyberyeye...n

Merry Chrismas.. :)