Winsetupfromusb & Driverpack

If the sources in question all have BTS DP slipstreamed they can share a common OEM folder- \WINSETUP\OEM.

The option has to be selected when transferring each of those sources to the USB stick.

If this option is not selected, OEM folder will go inside each source, say \WINSETUP\XPpSP3\OEM, \WINSETUP\XPhSP2\OEM and so on.

This also can be manually achieved, if source is already transferred, by editing \WINSETUP\XPpSP3 (or whatever this folder name is) \I386\presetup.cmd and correcting the paths in it, and eventually moving OEM filder to \WINSETUP\OEM if not already present.

Where do you select "share"? Why "share"? Describe in details what exactly you are doing.

I can barely understand you, with the very limited information you provide...

i click on add to usb for xp. then click on advanced options, then click on shared BTS driver pack OEM folder each time i want the feature on each xp folder.

i added the driverpack to each xp already like stated.

post-37792-126992429914_thumb.jpg

Edited by baritone

In BTS DriverPacks BASE do you select method 1 or 2 (Settings-->DriverPacks method) ?

The option in WinSetupFromUSB is intended only for method 2, the fake setup and OEM folder, I should have clarified that.

This option applies ONLY to the source being transferred.

Sources already transferred has to be manually adjusted as stated already.

Was that your question? Please, write with details, do not expect the other person to guess what you mean, or "decode" your posts. ;)