Im gona miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XPerties

Your a** is gonna get tired if you are an over-the-road driver. You better get used to fastfood, and truckstops. It's a great way to see the US.

What kind of truck are you going to be driving? Freightliner, Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, etc...? Will you run team or are you a solo driver?

BB

Your a** is gonna get tired if you are an over-the-road driver. You better get used to fastfood, and truckstops. It's a great way to see the US.

What kind of truck are you going to be driving? Freightliner, Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, etc...? Will you run team or are you a solo driver?

BB [/quote:ce725f8c1d]

Well I dont know what kind of truck yet. How it works is the 3 weeks of training is paid for by which ever company I decide to work for. What happens is several companys will make me offers while Im in training and depending on how I do I could get up to 15 offers. After I pass and get my CDL then Ill decide. Its defintly going to be over night driving...I could be gone for anywhere 4-14 days at a time....Liek I said it depends on the company and of course the further I drive the more I make. I love to travel and drive. Not to mention I have family all over the USA....Illonios, Texas, california, ohio. So It will give me a chance to see them.

Im just getting everything together for monday. Packing and s***. It will be interesting.

And you guys know Ill be buying myself a laptop. I have to get my internet fix, can stay away from that.

-Xp

And you guys know Ill be buying myself a laptop. I have to get my internet fix, can stay away from that.

-Xp [/quote:f00a482f17]

Hey man get yourself a job delivering computer hardware.

I'm sure they won't notice a laptop missing from your load.:):rolleyes:

:crowd

• 2 months later...