Im gona miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XPerties

Well I have been after getting my CDL lic for years and I was just approved for a compltete paid triaing to get my CDL lic to drive a big rigg......Ill be leaving monday morning for 3 weeks there after be driveing and makeing a s*** load of money.

You wont see me around for a long time. I just wanted to say I will miss this community and hope you guys keep it running when I get back.

-Xperties

you will have to flash your a** out of the window instead of over the web cam -- drive past Sedatives house! lol

cool stuff man, does this mean your going to be behind the wheel of a huge 18 wheel or bigger? if so ill catch the train from now on hehe

good luck buddy, you will breeze through it :)

:worship :beer :worship

[b:ba7d881e89]XPerties[/b:ba7d881e89] good luck bro,i'm sure you'll pass.

In fact your biggest challenge will be filling out your license application without any spelling mistakes. :)

Just kidding.Go for it man.

:rolleyes: :beer :beer :beer :D

In fact your biggest challenge will be filling out your license application without any spelling mistakes. :)[/quote:f2e26c8467]

OMG! i spit out my coffee when i read that!

STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS!! CHRIS HAS HIS LICENSE!!!

[b:800780965a]XPerties[/b:800780965a] good luck bro,i'm sure you'll pass.

In fact your biggest challenge will be filling out your license application without any spelling mistakes. :)

Just kidding.Go for it man.

:rolleyes: :beer :beer :beer :D [/quote:800780965a]

dude, I was drinking coke and spit it out...you guys are f***ing INSAIN. Well Im guerteed my lic. And yes tris Ill be driving the big trucks. And who knows Ill be all over the country side, I might stop by one of your guys house to surf the web

-Xperties

BTW...Tonight Im getting to s*** a** drunk it will be in the record books! One more last weekend for a long time.

I'm gonna miss my good buddy! If you ever have to drive down to the Charleston port to pick up something, you had better drop by my house. Just knowing what I know about you...I'm not afraid of you being reckless on accident....don't get road rage in one of those things!!!

Rick:D

My dad has his CDL, he makes a lot of money. He has a laptop and a satellite (direct TV) connection in his RIG. He installed the dish on the top of the semi, behind the wind breaker and pointed it and about a 80 degree angel. I have used it. It is awesome. He can check his stock, file download etc... Very impressive. But I think it might be a wee bit illegal as the FCC has not yet approved of it for mobile use. There is one limitation, it doesnt work in tunnels.

BB

so if you want to drop some of your newly made earnings on something, that would be my suggestion.

Gonna miss you. (Like a sore d-eye-ck).

Hope you miss me. (Aim that truck somewhere else).

Are you hauling legal or illegal stuff? Border crossing?

Good luck Chris. Thanks for all the help you gave me.

MSNwar - The FatMan

PS

Don't forget the "Bumper Dumper"