Can't find Gosh's XP Build Environment

bphlpt

Could someone please tell me the new link for - http://www.msfn.org/board/Gosh_s_XP_Build_Environment_t106064.html?

The one I listed above is directly from Gosh's Sig. I must say that I'm extremely frustrated sometimes that after the recent board reorganization, (I'm sure that there was SOME good reason for it), that links either from Google and even ones here on the board no longer work, and I can't seem to get the search function to help me find the new location. What is the magic trick if you have the "old" location to use search to find the "new" location? I hope there is one that I just haven't found yet. Most of the time everything is fine since I usually just view my "usual" threads. The trouble happens when I start looking at older threads for the "history" of a situation, then follow a reference to somewhere else, or in this case follow a link in a Sig, and then everything breaks and I end up at the main page with no indication of whether the link was changed, or removed, or I mistyped it, or what! OK, end of mild rant.

Cheers and Regards

hxxp://www.msfn.org/board/Gosh_s_XP_Build_Environment_t106064.html

hxxp://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=106064

i.e.:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=106064

jaclaz

P.S.: and BTW you will land here:

hxxp://www.msfn.org/board/topic/106064-goshs-xp-build-environment/

I am happy not to be the only one that thinks that the good guys who write the Board Software have a lot of fun with changing the address for "friendly names" at each release.

Edited by jaclaz