Help needed reducing disk size

As the title states, I have a few questions concerning the unattended disk I am trying to make. I have already used gimagex.exe to remove the the other 3 folders from install.wim, leaving only the Ultimate version left. Now that I have done so, I am looking to lighten the disk even farther.

1. Is it ok to remove install_Windows 7 HOMEBASIC.clg/HOMEPREMIUM.clg/ and PROFESSIONAL.clg from the sources folder?

2. Am I correct that the enire 'upgrade' folder can be removed, since I'm never going to use the disk for upgrading from a previous version of Windows?

3. Can the 'migwiz' folder be removed from the 'support' folder since I'm also not going to be needing to migrate data from an existing installation?

4. For that matter, is there anything in the support folder that I might need to keep, or can I delete the entire folder?

5. Is there anything else that can be deleted manally to slim it down before using RT 7 Lite to remove other features?

And on a slightly different note, is it possible to use multiple programs to edit different parts of an unattended setup? I really like the interface for 7Customizer, especially when it comes to disabling services (color coded and alphabetized) and creating the unattended part of the setup. Could I do those parts of my setup process I'd rather do in 7Custmizer, and then do the rest in RT 7 Lite?

Also, is there a third program or some such I could use to then silently install a few programs, instead of using RT 7 LIte for that process?

My apologies if I am asking too many questions in a single thread, but I've always thought it better to ask more in one thread than to start a new thread everytime I hae a new question.

Thanks ahead of time for any answers to my questions!

Thanks MrJinJe!

That's the exact information I've been trying to find on this forum. That is going to help with getting the size down quite a bit. Once I can get this Installation running, I can finally start working on the hard part of the project I am planning.