Manual removal of files from installation?

I'm working on building my Unattended disc, which is going to be used for installing Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on my SSD's. Even though I am going to be using 2x 40GB SSD's in RAID 0, I am wanting to make windows take as little room as possible to allow for installing other programs like Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (due out next month). I am hoping to be able to manually remove the following items off my ISO, to keep the Windows Installation as small as possible, and give more room for being able to add silent installs of several other programs.

(Upgrade Folder already removed from the .ISO)

- All Games except for MineSweeper

- Infrared File Transfer Application

- Mobility Center

- On-Sceen Magnifier

- Parental Controls

- People Near Me

- Projector Connectivity

- Sticky Notes

- Windows Sidebar

- Various Drivers (Smart Card, most scanner drivers, all tv tuner drivers, etc.)

- Most additional language packs

- Mobile PC Presentation

- Sample Music, Videos, and Pictures

- Connect to Network Projector

- Narrator

- Various Services (i.e. smart card services)

I know that this functionality is "supposed" to be available from RT 7 Lite, but I can't get their program to work correctly, without all kinds of errors. I'd rather just do it manually if at all possible. If not, is there another program that will allow me to delete these things from the disc?

I know that this is a lot of information to ask for, but I am also sure that it would be good to have all of the information posted in one place for others to see as well.

Thanks