unattending win 7

hi. i searched the forum for my questions but i havent find any useful answer for me.i have windows 7 ultimate oem. i want to unattend my windows 7, my computer drivers and some softwares (flash player java etc.) in xp i made winnt.sif file and for unattended softwares and drivers i create runonce.cmd after that windows installs my drivers and softwares automatically. in windows 7 i havent find how to create winnt.sif (i think for win 7 it names unattended.xml) and runonce.cmd for drivers and softwares installation. i dont want to integrate my drivers into windows 7. i just want to use $oem$ folder and runonce.cmd.where should i create oem folder, how do i create unattended.xml and runonce.cmd and where will i copy those in windows 7 setup dvd. and also i want to enter my oem keys and oem certificate automatically. sorry for my english thanks

$OEM$ are in the sources folder

$OEM$     <<- can create other folders under existing  $$     <<- represents Windows folder       $$\Web\Wallpaper     <<- copies all wallpapers here      Setup\Scripts     <<- setupcomplete.cmd      System32     <<- $$\System32\OEM     <<- *OEM.xrm-ms if OEM PC with SLIC 2.1 bios and valid key  $1     <<- drive root      Drivers     <<- where some OEM place driver files      Install     <<- where I place most things and call from there. EX:   %SystemRoot%\Install\Firstlog.cmd

$OEM$ are in the sources folder

$OEM$     <<- can create other folders under existing
$$ <<- represents Windows folder $$\Web\Wallpaper <<- copies all wallpapers here
Setup\Scripts <<- setupcomplete.cmd
System32 <<- $$\System32\OEM <<- *OEM.xrm-ms if OEM PC with SLIC 2.1 bios and valid key
$1 <<- drive root
Drivers <<- where some OEM place driver files
Install <<- where I place most things and call from there. EX: %SystemRoot%\Install\Firstlog.cmd

thnx your answer but where will i write the firstlog.cmd command into unattended.xml and how can i create only unattended.xml that is only include windows key, organization name, empty admin password, and localization keyboard and timezone. i created unattended.xml with vlite but it edit install.wim file. do i need to edit wim file for unattending windows 7?

thnx your answer but where will i write the firstlog.cmd command into unattended.xml and how can i create only unattended.xml that is only include windows key, organization name, empty admin password, and localization keyboard and timezone. i created unattended.xml with vlite but it edit install.wim file. do i need to edit wim file for unattending windows 7?

is sample xml

yes you start over with 7 image completely

If your just beginning then you might want to look at my app made for beginners

is sample xml

yes you start over with 7 image completely

If your just beginning then you might want to look at my app made for beginners

the xml file is so hard to understand by me :)

i understood the oem folder.

can you create me a unattended.xml. it just only have this sections

cd key, windows 7 ultimate, tr-TR,and

runonce command e.g: %systemdrive%\install\runonce.cmd.

i dont want anymore for unattending (user name company name etc). i will create a runonce.cmd it include silent installation command for software and drivers. and last what folder will i put the unattended.xml file in win 7 dvd?

the xml file is so hard to understand by me :)

i understood the oem folder.

can you create me a unattended.xml. it just only have this sections

No

Then you wouldn't learn anything

this is only what i need thank you very much for your unhelp

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">

<settings pass="windowsPE">

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<UserData>

<ProductKey>

<Key>xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx</Key>

<WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>

</ProductKey>

<Organization>OutcasT</Organization>

<FullName>asd</FullName>

<AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>

</UserData>

<ImageInstall>

<OSImage>

<InstallFrom>

<MetaData wcm:action="add">

<Key>/IMAGE/NAME</Key>

<Value>Windows 7 ULTIMATE</Value>

</MetaData>

</InstallFrom>

<InstallToAvailablePartition>false</InstallToAvailablePartition>

<WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>

</OSImage>

</ImageInstall>

</component>

</settings>

<settings pass="oobeSystem">

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<OOBE>

<HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>

</OOBE>

<FirstLogonCommands>

- <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">

<CommandLine>%SystemDrive%\install\runonce.cmd</CommandLine>

<Description>customises settings</Description>

<Order>20</Order>

</SynchronousCommand>

</FirstLogonCommands>

</component>

</settings>

<settings pass="specialize">

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<ComputerName>pc</ComputerName>

</component>

</settings>

<cpi:offlineImage cpi:source="wim:C:/seven/sources/install.wim#Windows 7 ULTIMATE" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />

</unattend>

Edited by outcastc