RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

I am using RT Seven Lite beta build 2.6.0 and when I select my Windows 7 Professional Edition (with SP1) ISO and an extract path, I get a message stating "Select a bootable Windows 7 operating system".

I have also manually extracted the ISO and pointed to that directory, which then gives me an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." message.

Any ideas?

Edited by King Mustard

BENSAM56 has a new version announced. There will be only one version (incl. SP1 integration):

Posted Today, 12:47 PM
RT Seven Lite v3.0 RC - Changelog

* New GUI
* New Tweaks
* Easy way of selection to remove components - No more checkbox
* Supports Final Service Pack integration
* Slipstream Service Pack to all available images in WIM
* Uninstall Service Pack from WIM (Only if you integrated Service Pack using RT Seven Lite not supports pre-integrated service pack windows 7 by Microsoft)
* Burn images to Blu-ray disc and fully upgraded Bootable task
* Most of the bugs are fixed
* Product key errors during setup. You can now enter your own Genuine product key. [FIXED]

Edited by pedilover

I have had zero issues whatsoever with Win7 from msdn/wzor, the ISO that leaked monts ago, with sp1 final already integrated.

I think there is only an issue if you use 2.6.0 to integrate SP1 AND one or more language packs. If your Windows already has the language you want there is no issue at all.

Well i have no problems with 2.6.0 but i want a new version beause i want to make a new iso for the next ~4 months to use.Would feel pretty stupid if i used 2.6.0 and then 3.0 comes out days after i installed a new image.

Well i have no problems with 2.6.0 but i want a new version beause i want to make a new iso for the next ~4 months to use.Would feel pretty stupid if i used 2.6.0 and then 3.0 comes out days after i installed a new image.

Understandable. The new features sound exciting too.

Hi,

I simply can't get RT Se7en Lite to work...

Below is a complete description of my latest attempt:

1. I installed Windows 7 (completely unmodified, no customisation whatsoever)
  2. I installed Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (in order to get sound working)
  3. I downloaded and installed Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 SP1
  4. I downloaded and installed RT Se7en Lite 2.6.0 Beta
  5. I edited environment variables so that %TEMP% and %TMP% point to F:\Temp (in order to reduce writing to the C: partition that is on a SSD)
  6. I switched the power plan to High Performance (in order to keep the computer from going into sleep automatically)
  7. I rebooted the computer twice (it asked another reboot directly after the first one)
  8. I launched RT Se7en Lite
  9. I pointed RT Se7en Lite to my Windows 7 ISO (32-bit Windows 7 Professional RTM downloaded from MSDNAA)
  10. After extracting the ISO file, RT Se7en Lite asked me to choose an image to configure. I selected Professional

After a moment I just got this error message:

RTSe7enLite.png

What am I doing wrong? :(

I wanted to create a copy of Windows 7 SP1 unattended with the Occasion of the SP1 release, and I thought to integrate via Slipstreamer RT7Lite with getting a new ISO.

Then install the new ISO containing the SP1 I check it through the Microsoft Update, the patches that those remaining after SP1.

screenshot002r.png

screenshot003a.png

Once downloaded individually, I created the ISO with RT7 Lite integrating the patches the MU I had reported earlier.

At the final assessment of Micorsoft Update, KB947821 tells me the updates to be done between, you can solve this integration problem?

Thanks

Edited by DMD61