RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Ben:

I noticed that if I attach a .bat file running an HKCU registry import file (tweaks that cannot be imported in the regular tweaks section) in the run once only section of unattended, the .bat file is copied to windows/setup/scripts, but the associated .reg file is not copied. The registry file is imported on first run if I copy both of the files to the Windows/setup/script directory. Is this a bug, or a limitation of the program? Is there a way that I can run a registry import within a .bat file without calling an external .reg file?

My .bat file is as follows:

------------------------------------------------

START /WAIT REGEDIT.EXE /S C:/Windows/Setup/scripts/current.reg

-----------------------------------------------

Well, Duh, I just realized there is no way for RT7 Lite to "know" that it has to copy the associated .reg file.

Hi,

Helllo,

It's now about 2 weeks i made tests rebuilding Win7DVD by using "RT Se7en Lite RC build 1.70" to integrate 97 Updates without success. Only 20 updates are installed :whistle::wacko:

Finally I used 7Customizer and got success integarting all the updates :thumbup

Among all test, i tried the Remove component. The tests consist of language removing ONLY.

The installation went right. But, when I tried installing Office 2010 I got the next message and the install were cancelled

Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install fonts, and that the system supports this font

Fail to install

I spent much time before finding that the installed windows has Fonts missed. "RT7-Remove Component" has removed fonts in C:\Windows\Fonts (see here bellow attached files).

Moreover, by removing the following fonts DVD\boot\fonts\chs_boot.ttf, cht_boot.ttf, jpn_boot.ttf, kor_boot.ttf and DVD\efi\microsoft\boot\fonts\chs_boot.ttf, cht_boot.ttf, jpn_boot.ttf, kor_boot.ttf ,during the windows install, after the second restart, it black window freezing. I had to reset the computer and Start windows normally to get the Welcome window.

Original_WindowsFonts.txt

AfterRemoveLangs_WindowsFonts.txt

Regards

I took some things, but when I try to rtlite underlying themes, as shown in the picture I wonder where is the error I do not see

I'm sorry English is bad

adszkbo.jpg

Hi,

If you want this to work, you have to keep Services " Search" and perhaps Default and features "Search".

:hello:

PS: you find some help here = http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/index.php?/topic/7146-components-to-keep/

Edited by winterstorm

Hi,

Helllo,

It's now about 2 weeks i made tests rebuilding Win7DVD by using "RT Se7en Lite RC build 1.70" to integrate 97 Updates without success. Only 20 updates are installed :whistle::wacko:

Finally I used 7Customizer and got success integarting all the updates :thumbup

Among all test, i tried the Remove component. The tests consist of language removing ONLY.

The installation went right. But, when I tried installing Office 2010 I got the next message and the install were cancelled

Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install fonts, and that the system supports this font

Fail to install

I spent much time before finding that the installed windows has Fonts missed. "RT7-Remove Component" has removed fonts in C:\Windows\Fonts (see here bellow attached files).

Moreover, by removing the following fonts DVD\boot\fonts\chs_boot.ttf, cht_boot.ttf, jpn_boot.ttf, kor_boot.ttf and DVD\efi\microsoft\boot\fonts\chs_boot.ttf, cht_boot.ttf, jpn_boot.ttf, kor_boot.ttf ,during the windows install, after the second restart, it black window freezing. I had to reset the computer and Start windows normally to get the Welcome window.

Original_WindowsFonts.txt

AfterRemoveLangs_WindowsFonts.txt

Regards

@ coucou

Have experienced the same issue installing office as you describe, Don't recall removing anything to do with fonts though?