RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

The first link is the update Windows6.1-KB947821-v8-x86.msu . I've downloaded again and compare it with the one I got, they are "binary" axactly the same.

Regarding the second link, I ran the method 1 and here bellow the file i got

CBS.log

Anyway the above must be run manuzlly. Do you think that they resolve my unattended WIN7?

Regards

You can try to make an ISO file with RT Se7en Lite only with your drivers needed and integrate the updates. Perhaps there exists a conflict with some drivers!

*Edit: there is many updates KB947821

Catalogue Microsoft Update

*EDIT: Download the updates for Windows 7 here:

Catalogue Microsoft®Update

Edited by myselfidem

I can't do anything with this program anymore. Before it would freeze and not respond when I tried to remove any kind of drivers, now even if I don't remove drivers it just gets to about 98% on removing components and then it stops responding for hours, sometimes gives a .NET framework crash but most of the time nothing, then I have to do the whole "unmount WIM" BS over again every time. No idea what's up.

Hi Bensam56,

I have problems with the new version 2.5 after integration sp1 rc and after integration drivers, updates und proggies there is a crash caused by framework! There was no other proggies running. Threre was no antivir proggie! Unfortunately there was not made a last session.ini File. So I can't send it. But with the snipping tool I've made a screenshot.

I use Win 7 prof. 64-bit und there was no mistake announcement until that happens.

Can you help me or is this a bug ?

post-265588-0-79782300-1292758715_thumb.

Hi Bensam,

yeah, I did it once more and the same mistake!

I used a Win 7 64-bit surrounding, there were no other proggies in use, no avira antivir,...

My base is a Win 7-x64 in which I already had the sp1 rc integrated.

Everything runs proberly but then it crashes with this announcement I have in my picture with the snipping tool.

That is very frustating for me !

But anyway the proggies seems to become good.

Have you an idea ?

post-265588-0-86100300-1292968704_thumb.

post-265588-0-49466600-1292968718_thumb.

7liteSettings.inf

Hi Bensam,

yeah, I did it once more and the same mistake!

I used a Win 7 64-bit surrounding, there were no other proggies in use, no avira antivir,...

My base is a Win 7-x64 in which I already had the sp1 rc integrated.

Everything runs proberly but then it crashes with this announcement I have in my picture with the snipping tool.

That is very frustating for me !

But anyway the proggies seems to become good.

Have you an idea ?

let me check with your settings in rt seven lite and report you back. your 1st screenshot and 2nd is completely different.

Edit: @Pedi: I checked that and its a bug. I will fix it in next update very soon. The 1st screenshot exception is very rare one. Just close it and open the app again. It will be solved. The 2nd one is a bug. Thank you. Its same for all others who reported that double install.wim is found in os directory and this error report.

Edited by bensam56

Hi Ben,

that's very good that you will fix it soon. I will make until then no other attempt.

The first and the second or different, because these are two diferent sessions. In the first session I didn't have exported my last session.ini and because of that I had no last session.ini. In the second session I exported my last session before the crash. It's plausible, that there are two different problems. I hope, you will solve them.

It would be very nice, when you could publish the new version soon, because I have now enough time to test it.

What are you planning for new version Ben?

May I make a feature request? More tweaks for Start menu (Taskbar-properties-Start menu-customize).

There are also two typos I found:

In tweaks section- explorer, there is Programes instead of Programs.

If you add Device manager in context menu to My computer,it says Device manger.

Regadring tweaks, maybe you can get inspired for more stuff in 7Customizer (which unfortunately is not developed anymore) (see attachement for one of the sections)

Edited by TheWalrus

has anyone tried to trim the OS using this software??? well I have successfully installed the OS but there's alot of things been removed even though didn't select them to be remove.... also for me the Default Features is odd, I deselect all the default features but still being removed by the software.

guys do have any working preset that can trim my OS? can you share preset with us thanks :D.

has anyone tried to trim the OS using this software??? well I have successfully installed the OS but there's alot of things been removed even though didn't select them to be remove.... also for me the Default Features is odd, I deselect all the default features but still being removed by the software.

guys do have any working preset that can trim my OS? can you share preset with us thanks :D.

post your last session file....

May I make a feature request? More tweaks for Start menu (Taskbar-properties-Start menu-customize).

Regadring tweaks, maybe you can get inspired for more stuff in 7Customizer (which unfortunately is not developed anymore) (see attachement for one of the sections)

sure...I have some more new set of tweaks apart from this.

Ben:

I noticed that if I attach a .bat file running an HKCU registry import file (tweaks that cannot be imported in the regular tweaks section) in the run once only section of unattended, the .bat file is copied to windows/setup/scripts, but the associated .reg file is not copied. The registry file is imported on first run if I copy both of the files to the Windows/setup/script directory. Is this a bug, or a limitation of the program? Is there a way that I can run a registry import within a .bat file without calling an external .reg file?

My .bat file is as follows:

------------------------------------------------

START /WAIT REGEDIT.EXE /S C:/Windows/Setup/scripts/current.reg

-----------------------------------------------

sure...I have some more new set of tweaks apart from this.

Awesome! While we're on the topic, would it be possible to include all the visual effects in Windows 7? See image below:

post-273886-0-10734000-1293146046_thumb.