RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Every time I install java window appears requesting certificates. Let me know if there is an option to disable it in rt7lite,or how can I create a silent install without this request

You can download here:

JRE6 update 23 x86 & x64!!!

Cheers

*Edit:

About your question by PM with HTCHome

You can create an self extracting archive with WinRar, for example!

1) With HTCHome.exe right-click an create an shorcut on the desktop

2) Inside the folder where are the files for HTCHome, create a folder named HTC and cut/paste the shorcut inside

3) With WinRar create an archive HTC.exe and comment like this

Change the name "Menu Démarrer" with your language

Le commentaire ci-dessous contient des commandes pour script SFX

Path=%userprofile%\Menu Démarrer

SavePath

Silent=1

Overwrite=2

4) Inside the folder where you have all the files for HTCHome, select all the files (include HTC.exe you have created) and, right-click and select: Create an archive...

Give the name: Weather.exe

Add this comment:

Le commentaire ci-dessous contient des commandes pour script SFX

Path=%systemdrive%\Program Files\HTC

SavePath

Setup=HTC.exe

Silent=1

Overwrite=2

You can see after that the shorcut is inside: Start Menu | HTC

I've made like this for Windows 7 and works fine (Italian language)!

Your Italian version as example here (but the name need to be changed "Menu Démarrer" for your shorcut!).

You can also ask more help to the forum:

Application Installs

Edited by myselfidem

Every time I install java window appears requesting certificates. Let me know if there is an option to disable it in rt7lite,or how can I create a silent install without this request

You can download here:

Cheers

That's a switchless addon for WinXP or to install in an unattended Windows 7

Here a Windows 7 addon

http://www.forum-unattend.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=433&sid=cf165e967010610fe3355037d3ee2651

Enjoy

Edited by coucou

Hi, i have integrated the SP1 on Win7 . Normally before this integration ,the size of the "tweaked" ISO was 1.5gb. Now after the integration of the SP1 the size is arrived at 2,5gb. I'ts normal this? Also the size of installed Sysop is increased for some gb.

Bye

Hi, i have integrated the SP1 on Win7 . Normally before this integration ,the size of the "tweaked" ISO was 1.5gb. Now after the integration of the SP1 the size is arrived at 2,5gb. I'ts normal this? Also the size of installed Sysop is increased for some gb.

Bye

Auto quote me.

Sorry if a topic is already covered.

1) I read that had been resolved the problem of removal of the snipping tool. I removed the Tablet PC is gone but also the snipping tool.

2) Is possible to disable the swap file like as the ibernation ?

3) Is possible to config the Lan setting? I can't find a cofig section if present.

Bye

Edited by Zumoc

You can download here:

Cheers

That's a switchless addon for WinXP or to install in an unattended Windows 7

Here a Windows 7 addon

http://www.forum-unattend.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=433&sid=cf165e967010610fe3355037d3ee2651

Enjoy

If you want try to install Java6u23.exe like an Addon you must install this one with Windows 7 Toolkit:

Windows 7 Toolkit v0.8.0 Final

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8014-how-to-integrate-addons-wa/

Java6u23.exe SFX made by Kelsenellenelvian works really fine with RT Se7en Lite or others programs for an silent install!

Edited by myselfidem

Hi Bensam,

AWESOME program you have developed! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!

I have a question about one of the tweaks: I built a DVD with the Change CMD Prompt Color tweak, which worked, of course! but now I need to change the colors of those prompts which I start as Admin, and said changes do not stick! next time I open the prompt, it is back tot he tweaked green over black... can you plese indicate where I can disable this tweak on a live system?

Thanks!

Then I've made many tests, everything works like a charm except the updates are missed :(Only 11 updates are installed

You can find help here:

Integrating Windows 7 Updates

When I use RT Se7en Lite to integrate updates I set the updates in ascending order for integration, and all is fine!

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB917607-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB947821-v8-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB958488-v6001-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB971033-x86.MSU

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB971468-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB972270-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB973525-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB974332-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB974431-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB974571-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB974674-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB975053-x86.msu

C:\Updates\Windows6.1-KB975467-x86.msu

etc...

Maybe that makes the difference!

Helllo,

I rebuild AGAIN another Win7DVD by using "RT Se7en Lite RC build 1.70" to integrate 97 Updates by following yr advice (set the updates in ascending order).

I Installed it today and checked if the updates were integrated... Only 20 updates were installed :} (see image bellow as well as the Lastsession file and the list files in %systemdrive%\Windows\Servicing\Packages.

I'll appreciate any help

Regards

Which components are absolutely necessary to keep audio functionality? Testing in VM doesn't work for me cause I always get the "no output device" message even with untouched image :(

Hi, maybe you should look there :

http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/index.php?/topic/7146-components-to-keep/

:hello:

Edit : when you say "even with untouched image ", are you using intel hd ? If it's the case you should use the new beta of virtuabox 4.0 beta1 to correct the problem. You should find help here : http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/2785

What do you mean by Intel HD? My board has integrated Realtek HD audio. IS that what you mean?

Anyway the bug discussed in the link you gave me is over a year old, are you saying it is still not fixed? I am using Virtualbox 3.2.12.

@coucou

Maybe you can try to set the Updates files for integration inside C:\ and not D:\!

I use this reg file to have permissions with my two partitions:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

; Conserver le jeu de permissions NTFS attachées à un fichier ou à un dossier lors de la copie

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"ForceCopyAclwithFile"=dword:00000001
"NoLowDiskSpaceChecks"=dword:00000001
"LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo"=dword:00000001
"NoResolveSearch"=dword:00000001
"NoResolveTrack"=dword:00000001
"NoInternetOpenWith"=dword:00000001

Edited by myselfidem

Hi myselfidem,

TNX for yr advices ;)

I don't think that setting the Updates files for integration inside C:\ and not D:\ will help. But, if it's the last resort... I'll give a try.

I'll give a try for the register too.

BTW, in my here above Lastsession.inf file, at the end there is

DriverForceIntegration=False

What it should be? I didn't got that with previous versions :blink:

How can I know if my added drivers 480) were integrated?

Regards

It's about unsigned drivers integration. New feature for RT Se7en Lite 1.7.0 RC:

* ENABLE FORCE UNSIGNED DRIVER INTEGRATION [NEW]

For the drivers see inside: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

Bye

Auto quote me.

Sorry if a topic is already covered.

1) I read that had been resolved the problem of removal of the snipping tool. I removed the Tablet PC is gone but also the snipping tool.

2) Is possible to disable the swap file like as the ibernation ?

3) Is possible to config the Lan setting? I can't find a cofig section if present.

Bye

If tablet PC was selected then snipping tool will also be deleted.