RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

English isn't my native idiom.

I've been used it, and "almost" everything is gonna right, except, for example, apps integration, doesn't work at all, and if I choose instal IIS all options marked or are ignored or other options that I didn't choose are included. But, after all, its works "relatively" good. IMHO the images loads need to be fast, you can ask for a pizza and wait for the deliver and images aren't loaded. :whistle:

RT7lite not compatible (no slipstream) with SP1 RC Wave1 (windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe 865MB) download from microsoft.

SP1 RC Wave1 download:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=c3202ce6-4056-4059-8a1b-3a9b77cdfdda&displaylang=en

Sorry my english

RT7lite not compatible (no slipstream) with SP1 RC Wave1 (windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe 865MB) download from microsoft.

SP1 RC Wave1 download:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=c3202ce6-4056-4059-8a1b-3a9b77cdfdda&displaylang=en

Sorry my english

I will check it and update the app....also in v1.5 people may get error while mounting. Its due to manifest file missing in exe. So please run the app as administrator if you are using v1.5. I want to finalize this app that's Y I'm delaying for next version. Also making the app to support the RC SP1. Thank you for your patience.

I can confirm an error aswell when trying to slipstream SP1 RC1 (Wave1).

It just aborts in the middle of the "Preparing" process (around 16-17%, just when "integrating seems to start")

RT Seven Lite used: 2.4.0 Beta

Host OS used: Win7 Home Premium 64Bit German (RT7Lited version)

OS to be 7lited: Win7 Home Premium 64 Bit German

Edited by SonyXP

Has it ever happened to someone who does not integrate the hotfixes? That is, charge them one after the other but not really integrates them and they have confirmed that the measured traffic data HDTune is almost zero. I am using 1.5.

I received no such error, nor had any problem whatsoever integrating wave SP1 RC Wave1 (windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe

Did the image work normally when you tested it?

I also hear that ISO-s with SP1 integrated(by MS) should leak soon.

Edited by Tomorrow