RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Ben:

I used the new beta and integrated the beta service pack. When I try to load the bootable dvd to install Windows, it says it cannot boot the DVD because of the boot loader:

i just now installed on my machine friend....its working :rolleyes:

2upv1ah.png

Edited by bensam56

Ben:

I used the new beta and integrated the beta service pack. When I try to load the bootable dvd to install Windows, it says it cannot boot the DVD because of the boot loader:

2upv1ah.png

Do you see anything in my LastSession.ini that would cause any problems? I can't even get to the setup GUI from my DVD.

Ben:

Bilar Crais, how did you make your ISO and burn your DVD? If you are running under a VM, please post a screen shot of the error message. Enjoy, John.

Ben:

2upv1ah.png

Do you see anything in my LastSession.ini that would cause any problems? I can't even get to the setup GUI from my DVD.

where is you last session file bilar?

Sorry Ben...I thought I had attached it to my original post. I've attached it to this one:

Did you tested the ISO in vmware?

I see what happened - I was missing a boot.sdi from my Windows 7 source boot folder.

Edited by Bilar Crais

imagerfd.jpg

when he joined the slipstream I have to close the program and when I open to edit the Windows 7 I get this error I show in the screenshot.

How could I do to let me do the work after sliptream?

When finished you will have the next build Bensam56 correct this error?

when he joined the slipstream I have to close the program and when I open to edit the Windows 7 I get this error I show in the screenshot.

How could I do to let me do the work after sliptream?

When finished you will have the next build Bensam56 correct this error?

I fixed this error.....Releasing next build tonight

I'm loving this program, but I have a question in the un-attended section. In auto logon, what does logon count mean/do? and if you skip user creation, then the default is administrator, with no other accounts right? Is a password necassary?