RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

bensam56 > Im using Norton Internet Security 2010, but the same thing happens even when it turned off.

After RT7 load the files, I check 'Load last session settings', browse to Lastsession.inf, click OK and nothing happens. Actually, the load last session checkbox uncheck itself

it seems nothing you selected under components removal as per that inf file....can you tell me what are the features you selected for deletion?

before that i also tried to remove components, but i got the same error. in the last try i didnt remove anything to track down the problem a bit.

what antivirus program you are using?

avira antivir 10.

edit: disaböing it does not change anything.

Edited by jaykay

bensam56 > Im using Norton Internet Security 2010, but the same thing happens even when it turned off.

After RT7 load the files, I check 'Load last session settings', browse to Lastsession.inf, click OK and nothing happens. Actually, the load last session checkbox uncheck itself

Can you attach your last session file here?

hi, i hope you didnt forget my issue... i really want to get a 7lite, but thats difficult if i cant disable games, media components and tablet pc components :)

Edited by jaykay

Hi.

Just used the RC build 1.1.0. I have two questions tho.

In the first screenshot, there is a massive list in the context menu when I right-click on the desktop. Where do I go to trim that down?

Also, the "web" folder in the Windows directory has been removed. I elected to remove the current wallpapers, but cant find the wallpapers I integrated.

Thx.

P.S. Are there any sites that host application packages ready for integration like there were for nLite?

Edited by theKramer

Hi.

Just used the RC build 1.1.0. I have two questions tho.

In the first screenshot, there is a massive list in the context menu when I right-click on the desktop. Where do I go to trim that down?

Also, the "web" folder in the Windows directory has been removed. I elected to remove the current wallpapers, but cant find the wallpapers I integrated.

Thx.

P.S. Are there any sites that host application packages ready for integration like there were for nLite?

If you want to remove before commit progress....in rt 7 lite, under tweaks section you can see desktop tab and their you can see desktop context menu tweaks....disable which you don't want....

If you want to remove manually after installation

open registry editor---locate the following key

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT--->Directory--->Background--->Shell

Under that you can find all those registry keys....delete the keys which you don't want

For wallpaper,

It will be saved in sample pictures directory....

hi, i hope you didnt forget my issue... i really want to get a 7lite, but thats difficult if i cant disable games, media components and tablet pc components :)

yeah man...
Couldn't that be removed by a service configuration or in the Win7 uninstall dialog?

Hello bensam56!

I'm working on the translation for the section "Services" inside Tweaks and when the new file is created I give you!

Regards

ok friend...I'm working for Sp1 slipstream....next build will have slipstream option

this is a screenshot which is slipstreamed SP1 and customized using rt 7 lite.....

miyptw.png

Edited by bensam56