RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

I know the process described by aviv00 and I've tested and for me run well. Vlite remove the sxs cache ( obviously not completely but ) well. But the problem of update remain ,perhaps for the damage of the damaged catalog that is not coherent with the file contained in the sxs folder.
I do not understand? Are you saying:

1) VLite works well = removes most of SXS but you can still update normally?

2) RT Seven Lite - Beta build 1.0.9 does NOT remove the SXS well; RE7lite breaks updates?

Seem to be a good idea marking (example in red) the item's that are delicate to remove and might be some problem without those.

Yes! I loved the old X-Setup for that very reason; it gave a good enough explanation & warning to help you make decisions on what in your OS to tweak. I would like to help out here, but I'm not a sys admin expert enough to really be much use. :/ I really only want to set up my computer once very well & be done with it.

Hello besam56 ! :rolleyes:

Here is the file with the French translation for RT Seven Lite:

resource.fr-FR.zip

It's the second part!

It is possible to add more space for the buttons (inside: Windows Updates):

Move up; Move down because with French language it's:

Déplacer vers le haut; Déplacer vers le bas!?

Thanks and Regards.

Edited by myselfidem

Hello besam56 ! :rolleyes:

Here is the file with the French translation for RT Seven Lite:

resource.fr-FR.zip

It's the second part!

It is possible to add more space for the buttons (inside: Windows Updates):

Move up; Move down because with French language it's:

Déplacer vers le haut; Déplacer vers le bas!?

Thanks and Regards.

Thank you friend....It will be added in the upcoming release.

I said to Ben that i'm, is available. The only problem is that my English is shattered. : D

If you say ready...I will send you the documents :whistle:

Yo ben, when is the RC coming? :).

I'm working on both RT Server customizer and RT 7 Lite RC....Both will be released after a short test within this week

Ramain to repeat the costumization tryng whith winsxs skipped.

Removing winsxs cache will most assuredly break your .net install. While it may leave certain core functionality, your experience suggests that the cache is better left alone. I have found it impossible to reinstall .net once it is removed.

Hello friend....I fixed this issue. While selecting Advanced option or Winsxs, a confirmation will be asked whether you also want to delete .NET framework 3.5! If you press No only other winsxs cache files will be deleted. .NET components will be kept as it is. Anyhow I removed some more files from deletion which is important for .NET framework installation later.... :sneaky:

Hello friend....I fixed this issue. While selecting Advanced option or Winsxs, a confirmation will be asked whether you also want to delete .NET framework 3.5! If you press No only other winsxs cache files will be deleted. .NET components will be kept as it is. Anyhow I removed some more files from deletion which is important for .NET framework installation later.... :sneaky:

You the man, Ben! :thumbup