RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

About the swedish translation..

I would write "Komma igång med RT 7Lite" and not "RT Sju Lite"..

And second "1. Hur du startar anpassning av windows med rt sju lite"... I would have "Hur man startar anpassning" or "Hur du startar anpassning" without the "?".

I also see some more, so maybe i should translate it too :P

Excuse me grabben.....it seems ur so happy....ok fine. Its not translated by me. Its done by a member from Sweden only

Edited by bensam56

Is advanced option modifiable for needs users ? i mean if is possibile check the advanced option and modify the selection of the component removed without lose the effective of the preset ?

Any ideas about this one, Ben? I tried different options, but this is the second time I ran into this one.

************** Exception Text **************

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "c:\users\cary\appdata\local\temp" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)

at RTWin7Lite.RT7LiteHome.permanentlyRemove() in D:\Ben\4-8-2010\Final_state\RTWin7Lite\RTWin7Lite\RT7LiteHome.vb:line 45335

at RTWin7Lite.RT7LiteHome.btn_log_Commit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Ben\4-8-2010\Final_state\RTWin7Lite\RTWin7Lite\RT7LiteHome.vb:line 3237

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Error in version 1.0.8

I have just once the new version 1.0.8 (32bit and 64bit tested).

Old version I have previously uninstalled.

It comes at me with Win 7 x86 as well as in Win x64 7 after mount the image the following error message:

post-245271-127694368656_thumb.jpg

someone has an idea why the errors come from?

beatmaster

I have two suggestions for adapters of the new 1.08 build:

1) If you you have applications that rely on the .NET frameworks, do not remove the winsxs cache. While most of my .NET dependent applications now work under 1.08, there is one that does not. In addition, .NET 4 will not install after cache removal.

2) Do not remove any Tablet PC features. Otherwise you'll throw an exception error, and you will not be able to complete your .iso. This is new to this build. Ben is aware of this issue and will address it in the future.

Good Luck

About the swedish translation..

I would write "Komma igång med RT 7Lite" and not "RT Sju Lite"..

And second "1. Hur du startar anpassning av windows med rt sju lite"... I would have "Hur man startar anpassning" or "Hur du startar anpassning" without the "?".

I also see some more, so maybe i should translate it too :P

Excuse me grabben.....it seems ur so happy....ok fine. Its not translated by me. Its done by a member from Sweden only

I see the fine art of internet sarcasm here... stop that crap..

I know it was translated by a swedish member. If an online translator wouldve done it, it'd be alot worse :P

Im translating it myself and got half part left.. Not sure how way much better it is but some atleast..

The only thing i get is "OS image is bad" when running the tool on the source from 7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso

The image is perfectly fine, i just installed windows from it.

Running x64 win7, even tried installing WAIK.

The only thing i get is "OS image is bad" when running the tool on the source from 7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso

The image is perfectly fine, i just installed windows from it.

Running x64 win7, even tried installing WAIK.

wimgapi can't able to mount the image. Did u used vlite or vista waik imagex after Win 7 waik installed?

wimgapi can't able to mount the image. Did u used vlite or vista waik imagex after Win 7 waik installed?

Nope nothing. Installed win7 x64 from the ISO i mentioned into VirtualBox (maybe that could be a problem..?), installed your tool, started it and pointed it to the source on the ISO. After it is done copying it local i get that message.

Just tested another ISO (7600.16384.090710-1945_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso) same problem.

Manually mounting the install.wim using C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\amd64\imagex.exe works fine.

any good guide for this? and successfully tested .inf ? keep getting errors or restart while testing in VirtualBox. I removed alot of thing, and again, not sure what can be removed and can not. Therefore, need some help... (any link of good guide?)

Overall, this is a great software! One major issue that I hope could improve in the future version is the processing time. Really take a while to get it done. (CPU P8700, 2.53 Ghz, yet, still experience slow in process..)

Edited by oscar734

any good guide for this? and successfully tested .inf ? keep getting errors or restart while testing in VirtualBox. I removed alot of thing, and again, not sure what can be removed and can not. Therefore, need some help... (any link of good guide?)

Overall, this is a great software! One major issue that I hope could improve in the future version is the processing time. Really take a while to get it done. (CPU P8700, 2.53 Ghz, yet, still experience slow in process..)

If you don't know what to remove better select Tweaked option and apply. I hope someone will submit a good lastsession for you