RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

In the forum of rockers Team Bensam wrote:

RT Seven Lite - Beta build 1.0.8

WILL BE UPDATED SOON NOW....

and also he promised:

"nice_guy75 wrote:

Wow, I am waiting for new version as well. I hope you would integrate those advance options with the help of which we can fit windows 7 in a CD but with Aero theme.

As in the last version aero theme was not working for me.

If you didn't added any extra apps, language packs then it will surely fit in a CD.

All passwords? Like in Opera passwords also? So button "Remember password" will be useless?

Correct.

bul*****, that's internal to Opera. But how about wireless internet connection/WPA keys?

Hello, i cant get this program to work in win7 x64 amd processor.After the dialogue i select win7 ultimate and the progress bar is just stuck at loading image forever.I am using MSE antivirus and my UAC is disabled too.I have the right latest version installed too.

Also will this tool allow me to trim down my ISO just like vlite?

Edited by myax

here is the changelog of 1.0.8

* ERROR DURING FINAL STAGE OF CUSTOMIZATION [FIXED]

* ADDED WINDOWS DREAMSCENES PATCH [NEW]

* USB BOOTABLE OPTION NOT WORKED [FIXED]

* ERROR WHILE ADDING UPDATES [FIXED]

* YOU CAN CHANGE UI LANGUAGE DURING WINDOWS SETUP [NEW]

* YOU CAN INTEGRATE RAID DRIVERS AND WILL BE LOADED DURING WINDOWS SETUP [NEW]

* LANGUAGE PACKS WILL ALSO BE INTEGRATED INTO BOOT IMAGE [NEW]

* ADDED SWEDISH UI LANGUAGE PACK FOR RT SEVEN LITE [NEW]

* FIXED SOME MINOR BUGS INTERNALLY

Anyhow I'm fixing the final error which users faced during direct burning and burning image got Arithmetic operation errors.

How do I keep the snipping tool? Is seems that no matter what features I choose to keep or not, the snipping tool is always gone. Any ideas???

Also, I just recieved a windows error after installing and trying to open a program, it says that the "hhctrl.ocx" file is missing and is needed for software to run.

sorry for sounding like a noob,i tried removing components but my ISO size never changes..so only the installation size will change?

Also, can someone provide a good session file?

sorry for sounding like a noob,i tried removing components but my ISO size never changes..so only the installation size will change?

Also, can someone provide a good session file?

Which version of RT7 Lite are you using? The last .iso I made with RT7 Lite 1.07 was smaller than any Vlite image I made of Windows 7.

I am using 1.07, can u please give me a session, just to see if i get get it below 2.3gb, it always stays at that.Wonder what mistake i am doing.

Edited by myax

OS is x64, but the iso i am working on is x86

Here's my last one. Mind you, this is x64, and I did it pretty conservatively because I had been having an issue installing .net Framework 4. It came in at 2200mb. but it's chocked full of updates and about 120mb of drivers. X86 should be much less than 2000mb.

I'd advise you to wait for 1.08 if you possibly can; with winsxs cache removed using a 1.08 pre-release, I had an x64 image come in at 1650mb. However, it breaks .net. I think that is supposed to be fixed in the final release. Otherwise, I would not suggest removing the winsxs cache with 1.07.

Lastsession.inf