RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Sorry if i missed this but when is 1.8 released ? :)Thinking bout testing 1.7 but if 1.8 is in near future of few days i can wait.

Edit: ok i test it anyway :P

Some minor issues though i noticed.

Integration tab: the top (language, drivers etc) the top is missing.

custom tab: gadgets, cannot remove any (seems so, they dont dissapear from list), preview's are "laggy"

and moving mouse down to the other (example) themes makes other dissapear..

Edited by grabben

Sorry if i missed this but when is 1.8 released ? :)Thinking bout testing 1.7 but if 1.8 is in near future of few days i can wait.

Edit: ok i test it anyway :P

Some minor issues though i noticed.

Integration tab: the top (language, drivers etc) the top is missing.

custom tab: gadgets, cannot remove any (seems so, they dont dissapear from list), preview's are "laggy"

and moving mouse down to the other (example) themes makes other dissapear..

top!!!

I know other minor issues but its doing many background process at the same time thats y.....

Sorry if i missed this but when is 1.8 released ? :)Thinking bout testing 1.7 but if 1.8 is in near future of few days i can wait.Edit: ok i test it anyway :PSome minor issues though i noticed.Integration tab: the top (language, drivers etc) the top is missing.custom tab: gadgets, cannot remove any (seems so, they dont dissapear from list), preview's are "laggy" and moving mouse down to the other (example) themes makes other dissapear..
top!!!I know other minor issues but its doing many background process at the same time thats y.....
Thanks for the answer.yea ofcourse there are many minor issues.Just so we're on the same "side" ive attached a picture of what i mean.

Edit2: modifying process, iso creation and install in virtualbox works fine but after setup i get this:

"Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install

Windows, please restart the installation.

post-271245-127576457576_thumb.png

Edited by grabben

great.. cuz of me the thread just died.. terrific..

*"lol"*

Don't sweat it...Ben ia back to the drawing board sorting out some issues. Stay tuned.

Oh im staying tuned on Bandit rock 106.3 FM (swedish radiostation).

Im also waiting for Ben:).

Alrighty just got a new beta from ben, i dont have time for it today. Ill post some info tomorrow if ben havnt pasted some changes and everything works as it should.

Only two members sent me a message for translation Dutch and German. If someone ready to convert the document....then PM me

I can't sent you an PM. If you want I can try to translate your software in French language!

Regards

I created an All-in-One iso that contains x86 as well as x64 of Home Premium through Ultimate. Basically 4 versions of each. Is it possible to use RT Seven Lite with this? I would like to use both x86 and x64 updates as well if I can. Has anybody attempted this?

Edited by jadtunrau

I created an All-in-One iso that contains x86 as well as x64 of Home Premium through Ultimate. Basically 4 versions of each. Is it possible to use RT Seven Lite with this? I would like to use both x86 and x64 updates as well if I can. Has anybody attempted this?

Ofcourse it is, number of indexes shoudnt matter or be a problem.

Thanks Grabben. So what you are saying is that I can load updates for both x86 and x64 - all in the same window? And then to finalize, do I need to Build Current Image, Re-Build All, or Optimize Boot and Wim?

*edit

I just tried to combine updates for both OS's, and it doesn't appear like it can be done. After adding in all the updates for x86, I then try to add the ones for x64. It gives me an error that says "This Package is already in queue". Apparently it is unable to add the same KB article numbers for the different OS architecture's. There are only two that do not have the same article number and those show in red (probably because I chose 7 Ultimate x86 when I started).

Any thoughts?

Edited by jadtunrau