RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

1.0.6 when I removed the "Windows Help" ,all the ".chm" cannot be opened .Hope the 1.0.7 can solve this problem.

my way is not chick the windows help when use 7lite to remove the feather.

then after install, del it.

Edited by fftfelix

hi, thanx for the tool. i have problem or i'm missing something.

when i choose at rt lite win7 for integration, customize and iso. i don't

get an option for making iso image. i'm using windows 7 home premium and ultimate.

i don't have waik installed, i have vlite installed along with files.

hi, thanx for the tool. i have problem or i'm missing something.

when i choose at rt lite win7 for integration, customize and iso. i don't

get an option for making iso image. i'm using windows 7 home premium and ultimate.

i don't have waik installed, i have vlite installed along with files.

it is recommended to not have vlite and rt7lite installed at the same time. uninstall both then reinstall rt7lite to see if that fixes the problem

not have vlite and rt7lite installed at the same time

huh really? I have both vlite and rt7lite installed, and they are working together just fine. In fact, I follow dead0's guide, but instead of using only vlite, I use rt7lite to remove some more component that vLite can not remove. Well, there are still some errors along the way, like you can't use rt7lite twice without restarting computer in between, or getting "not found" exception using rt7lite to remove some nonexistent component (please, add more exception handling, I'm tired of those silly errors already), or "installation corrupted" error when installing windows... but all of it can be avoided, if you remember rebooting system every time before using 7lite, backing up current processing install source... and use vlite to rebuild image file each time you modify something by rt7lite... my installed windows still has some glitches, but most likely it's because I removed wrong things....

Edited by krippr

huh really? I have both vlite and rt7lite installed, and they are working together just fine.

When 1.07 comes out, Vlite will be a thing of the past, in so far as Windows 7 is concerned. :) I think I breach no confidentiality when I say you're all in for a Hell of a treat.

huh really? I have both vlite and rt7lite installed, and they are working together just fine.

When 1.07 comes out, Vlite will be a thing of the past, in so far as Windows 7 is concerned. :) I think I breach no confidentiality when I say you're all in for a Hell of a treat.

well, vlite is still better in term of speed, stability and easy to use interface. RT7Lite is still too slow, crashing easily and... bensam56, would you please re-code the loading and saving configure.inf file section? It gets too annoying... First if RT7Lite crash in processing the image, all of my configures will be lose, even if I checked that "saving current configures" option. And if you try to load external configure file from somewhere else, making some adjust and try go back to Home and save the new file... everything is loaded again from the file I selected thus make me to re-do all the adjust I've just made... and the tweaks section too, everything will be "default" if I re-open the image again, even though I had changed it before.

Guess I will just leave vLite doing most of the job for the time being,

well, vlite is still better in term of speed, stability and easy to use interface. RT7Lite is still too slow, crashing easily and... bensam56, would you please re-code the loading and saving configure.inf file section? It gets too annoying... First if RT7Lite crash in processing the image, all of my configures will be lose, even if I checked that "saving current configures" option. And if you try to load external configure file from somewhere else, making some adjust and try go back to Home and save the new file... everything is loaded again from the file I selected thus make me to re-do all the adjust I've just made... and the tweaks section too, everything will be "default" if I re-open the image again, even though I had changed it before.

Guess I will just leave vLite doing most of the job for the time being,

what errors are you getting? please post some screenshots of them so we can help you. also remember, vlite was through beta stage and into final release. this is still a beta so reserve you criticism till it is done like vlite is done

RT7 must emprove the cleaning on the winsxs folder but is in the good way. Each time that a new release was out,contain e improvement.Me too crashes but for clear reasons . In my case I would say it crashed because during costumize was selected a wallpaper that was no longer present. For the rest I do not make other mistakes. If things go as if I think , the version 1.7 should bring good changes but wait to come out the public version.

But where did Ben?

Edited by Zumoc

Hey sam, need your help desperately.

I used RT 7 Lite for tweaks only, as there are too many option in RT 7 Lite and I just wanted to use one tweak, wish to enable desktop icons. I tried it number of times and when I treid to install my OS I am getting the same result, i.e. this error.

vyqe0n.jpg

And when I hit OK, I got this window:

2d1joe9.jpg

Please help me, how can I rectify this problem.

Edited by nice_guy75

@ nice_guy75

I've had that error quite often. All I did was burning the ISO again and again. Pretty annoying I know ....

You may try to include your motherboard's SATA/RAID drivers using RT Seven Lite before building the final ISO file.

@ nice_guy75

I've had that error quite often. All I did was burning the ISO again and again. Pretty annoying I know ....

You may try to include your motherboard's SATA/RAID drivers using RT Seven Lite before building the final ISO file.

I have also tried on my friends system but giving me the same error. I am not sure what is wrong with RT 7 Lite or I am doing something wrong with it.

Are you sure you have not deleted any drivers? . The second advice may be due to a lack of chipset drivers. You should never remove the drivers in red. I had this problem with the Vbox.

Edited by Zumoc

RT7 must emprove the cleaning on the winsxs folder but is in the good way. Each time that a new release was out,contain e improvement.Me too crashes but for clear reasons . In my case I would say it crashed because during costumize was selected a wallpaper that was no longer present. For the rest I do not make other mistakes. If things go as if I think , the version 1.7 should bring good changes but wait to come out the public version.

But where did Ben?

Zumoc I have good news for you.

Check my post #500 on Dead0's topic.

I have reduced the Winsxs folder to ~200 files on x64 with everything working!

Are you sure you have not deleted any drivers? . The second advice may be due to a lack of chipset drivers. You should never remove the drivers in red. I had this problem with the Vbox.

I didn't even selected components from the Tasks. The one I am using is already trimmed with vlite and before applying RT7 lite on it the os was installing fine. This problem only appears after I used RT 7 Lite.

I didn't even selected components from the Tasks. The one I am using is already trimmed with vlite and before applying RT7 lite on it the os was installing fine. This problem only appears after I used RT 7 Lite.

Are you using one of the European "N" Windows versions, or Enterprise?