RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Hello ben thanks for the new version. Works like a charm! :)...

Is there by any chance when selecting multipl drivers that you could select them all in once instead of mouse tabbing each of the drivers.

Im talking about the trick holding down shift button on the key and select from top to bottom and it marks them all.

Is there by any chance when selecting multipl drivers that you could select them all in once instead of mouse tabbing each of the drivers.

Im talking about the trick holding down shift button on the key and select from top to bottom and it marks them all.

Errr, the drivers are organized in groups, why don't you just select the group and uncheck the drivers you want to keep afterwards?

Edit: now I get it, you didn't mean selection of the drivers in the component removal section, but the selection of drivers when integrating them.

Edited by Guillaume

Yes...just press CTRL + A and SHIFT + UP and DOWN arrow

I know there's no entry for WMP in the lastsession.inf file.

The thing is, I wonder why given the fact that it had been selected for removal.

It's been said quite a few times before: at times components are not removed even though they were selected... Just run the component removal again on that .wim and check what hasn't been removed.

Sorry but I must have overlooked those posts by the looks of it. Anyway, I've been running in circles for a while now as I just can't understand why items that are actually selected for removal won't actually be removed. The isn't the case for WMP only but have a look below, I selected all games to be removed ... then again

What do you reckon mates ? I mean, do I have to start from scratch again ?

jsbmz7.jpg

i519oy.jpg

Autounattend.xml

Lastsession.inf

You can reload the stripped installation and remove the components left behind. The problems you've described are similar to mine, but I haven't tested 1.06 yet.

Thanks a lot Guillaume, the is exactly the information I've been looking for. I'll report back then.

Well, beat me to death but a second pass on the previously trimmed down installation package couldn't get me any further; WMP and games are still present. Quite peculiar as no entries for both have been made by the application ( I selected both for removal though )

Lastsession.inf

Well, beat me to death but a second pass on the previously trimmed down installation package couldn't get me any further; WMP and games are still present. Quite peculiar as no entries for both have been made by the application ( I selected both for removal though )

I don't know why its happening like that for you...Both the components is not listed in inf....But I'm very sure it will work.

Edited by bensam56

You can reload the stripped installation and remove the components left behind. The problems you've described are similar to mine, but I haven't tested 1.06 yet.

Thanks a lot Guillaume, the is exactly the information I've been looking for. I'll report back then.

I think you are using the previous version. I fixed it in new build 1.0.6

I think you are using the previous version. I fixed it in new build 1.0.6

bensam56, I'm running the latest Beta 1.0.6 so I really don't know what might be the culprit(s).

Upgrade to latest Build 1.06

Looks like you still have 1.05

This function was added in 1.06 (from my recommendation).

Edited by Tomorrow

You can improve the function of post-installed applications?

The only detail that can be corrected is to ensure that the procedure ends when you stop during post install, to make this faster installations by avoiding the unnecessary prompt.

senzatitulo1.png

THANKS

Edited by DMD61