RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

bensam, if this is new version of the 1.06 beta the wallpapers and screensaver are still not being set as default. plus i can not change themes with this version. i did apply the theme patch too

Strange...the patch and theme import worked a treat here. To get the wallpaper you want, you can edit the small "Windows Theme File" with a text editor to point to the wallpaper you want, as I did. For example,

Wallpaper=%SystemRoot%\resources\Themes\Qs Counter Elements 7\Wallpaper\Q.jpg

RT Seven Lite 1.0.6

Locks up with error shown in screenshot every time.

Host OS: Win 7 x64

OS being worked with: Win 7 x64

RT Seven Lite version: rt_7_lite_x64_Win7.msi

WAIK-Win7 and .NET 3.5 = Installed

Source files are unmodded virgin DVD extraction.

Tried moving source files folder to different locations on two drives...no help

Created a flawless Win-7 x64 iso yesterday on this same machine using 7Customizer 0.4.4. ...No problems at all

DISM log had the following lines in it afterward...Don't understand where the "d:\" is coming from since that is my DVD burner and was not set as a file source or anything else.

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error                 DISM   DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmountedimageinfo.cpp:317 - CWimMountedImageInfo::Initialize(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmountedimageinfo.cpp:94 - CWimMountedImageInfo::CreateWimMountedImageInfo(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimimage.cpp:497 - CWimImage::InternalGetStatus(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmanager.cpp:1039 - CWimManager::InternalOpUnmount(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmanager.cpp:2318 - CWimManager::InternalCmdUnmount(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 Error executing command - CWimManager::InternalExecuteCmd(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmanager.cpp:516 - CWimManager::ExecuteCmdLine(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Image session has been closed. Reboot required=no.

Thanks for your efforts Ben, just the same.

also, i chose location for last session file to be saved and it did not do that. you also did not extend the startup sound length far enough.

What? Extend the startup sound length?

also, i chose location for last session file to be saved and it did not do that. you also did not extend the startup sound length far enough.

yes, there is option to change the sound and it has 10 second limit on it, the sound i want to use is little longer

yes, there is option to change the sound and it has 10 second limit on it, the sound i want to use is little longer

Won't that slow down the boot-up process?

Won't that slow down the boot-up process?

by few seconds, no big deal for me plus i am getting a SSD so i have plenty of speed :thumbup

RT Seven Lite 1.0.6

Locks up with error shown in screenshot every time.

Host OS: Win 7 x64

OS being worked with: Win 7 x64

RT Seven Lite version: rt_7_lite_x64_Win7.msi

WAIK-Win7 and .NET 3.5 = Installed

Source files are unmodded virgin DVD extraction.

Tried moving source files folder to different locations on two drives...no help

Created a flawless Win-7 x64 iso yesterday on this same machine using 7Customizer 0.4.4. ...No problems at all

DISM log had the following lines in it afterward...Don't understand where the "d:\" is coming from since that is my DVD burner and was not set as a file source or anything else.

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error                 DISM   DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmountedimageinfo.cpp:317 - CWimMountedImageInfo::Initialize(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmountedimageinfo.cpp:94 - CWimMountedImageInfo::CreateWimMountedImageInfo(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimimage.cpp:497 - CWimImage::InternalGetStatus(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmanager.cpp:1039 - CWimManager::InternalOpUnmount(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmanager.cpp:2318 - CWimManager::InternalCmdUnmount(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 Error executing command - CWimManager::InternalExecuteCmd(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Error DISM DISM WIM Provider: PID=2120 d:\w7rtm\base\ntsetup\opktools\dism\providers\wimprovider\dll\wimmanager.cpp:516 - CWimManager::ExecuteCmdLine(hr:0x80070057)

2010-05-02 10:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Image session has been closed. Reboot required=no.

Thanks for your efforts Ben, just the same.

You need to check the WIM drivers

bensam, if this is new version of the 1.06 beta the wallpapers and screensaver are still not being set as default. plus i can not change themes with this version. i did apply the theme patch too

themes should work...and all things are working. I will add a screen shot for this now

Edited by bensam56

themes should work...and all things are working

not sure what happened then, i did virtual install and the wallpaper and screensaver were not set as default plus the theme would not change for some reason

Please submit your answer sheet here

Apologies, my bad, there you go ....

Folders may open in new window after IE removal. Here is the fix for that

* First create a folder in Program Files as "Internet Explorer" [E.g: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer]

* Now copy the following DLL file (ieproxy.dll) and paste it in C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer

* Finally, Restart your PC or logoff and enter again

Note: 64-bit users should also create "Internet Explorer" in Program Files (x86)

I wonder if this post was your answer to the error message I had posted. If that's the case, which would be a little puzzling as I'm not sure where I should create that "Internet Explorer" folder ?

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Try without giving space for computer name. I saw that you gave some space between two words....

Please submit your answer sheet here

Apologies, my bad, there you go ....

Folders may open in new window after IE removal. Here is the fix for that

* First create a folder in Program Files as "Internet Explorer" [E.g: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer]

* Now copy the following DLL file (ieproxy.dll) and paste it in C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer

* Finally, Restart your PC or logoff and enter again

Note: 64-bit users should also create "Internet Explorer" in Program Files (x86)

I wonder if this post was your answer to the error message I had posted. If that's the case, which would be a little puzzling as I'm not sure where I should create that "Internet Explorer" folder ?

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Try without giving space for computer name. I saw that you gave some space between two words....

All right, I'll give that a shot and report back, thanks a lot.