RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

How do i add hotfixes/updates i tried looking in this folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download but there isn't any files RT Seven Lite can use is there some program i can use to save updates/hotfixes to harddisk.

Just install drivers only from WAIK....I need some more testers for next build....Regarding the exception "An invalid name request was made. The name requested cannot be retrieved at this time" from two persons" all will be fixed till we found this error is common....

I know if you changed the mount directory, app could not able to unmount {FIXED NOW}

all other bugs will also be fixed....but i need more testers.....

New features I implemented,

*Add custom registry and you can edit it in the same window

*Blackviper services preset

Just install drivers only from WAIK....I need some more testers for next build....Regarding the exception "An invalid name request was made. The name requested cannot be retrieved at this time" from two persons" all will be fixed till we found this error is common....

I know if you changed the mount directory, app could not able to unmount {FIXED NOW}

all other bugs will also be fixed....but i need more testers.....

New features I implemented,

*Add custom registry and you can edit it in the same window

*Blackviper services preset

Do you mean BlackViper services setting? Nice!. I Think that is more important doing a good optimization of the services instead than remove because are very delicate.

I have a question: Is possible to delete the folder named "driverstore" or is already modified by removing the driver section in the program?

I have not understood what removes the Snipping Tool.

BYe

Edited by Zumoc

These errors above are caused when you have WAIK for VISTA or VLITE installed. Its also why services disappear.

dridzz @03GrandAmGT I said WAIK for VISTA

@dridzz I do not have WAIK for vista installed. The way you wrote the above message is that I have WAIK for Vista installed which I do not. I have WAIK for Windows 7 installed and also do not have VLite installed on this particular desktop running Windows 7 (OEM).

jd

I have a question: Is possible to delete the folder named "driverstore" or is already modified by removing the driver section in the program?

If you remove drivers they are already removed from driverstore and no.Do not delete this folder.You will also install/integrate your own drivers and they are put also into this folder so it needs to be there.

oh yes....testers are always welcome...I not yet completed it since I'm adding some more new tweaks, components removal like Manual setup which I missed in previous versions and.....I hope I can finish it by tomorrow....lets see....

oh yes....testers are always welcome...I not yet completed it since I'm adding some more new tweaks, components removal like Manual setup which I missed in previous versions and.....I hope I can finish it by tomorrow....lets see....

Hey Ben, take your time working on the next build - don't rush - otherwise, keep doing your things... B)

wow bensam, you are putting the peddle to the metal!!! look forward to testing next version now that i have a virtual machine that works!!!

Someone know how is possible to integrate the exe of the last release of the Directx (feb2010)? Because seem that it can't be run directly but must be launched by the internal setup.exe.

Edited by Zumoc

Someone know how is possible to integrate the exe of the last release of the Directx (feb2010)? Because seem that it can't be run directly but must be launched by the internal setup.exe.

you should be able to add it to the list of applications to install after windows setup.