RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

thank you very much prior builds to 1.04 kept giving me problems i was finaly able to remove mspaint & few other things

only problem when removing music samples & pics it left the folders other then that im very pleased

thank you very much prior builds to 1.04 kept giving me problems i was finaly able to remove mspaint & few other things

only problem when removing music samples & pics it left the folders other then that im very pleased

Thank you Mr. Nitro

When integrating the update have this message....

e5moew.png

If i press OK the integration goes forced done but the ISO created and tested on virtualbox give error on the finish istall the SysOp updated and do not work.

2roj195.png

I use seven x64 HomePremium.

Bye

Edited by Zumoc

i know this error from vlite and removing winsxs

the pending.xml in winsxs dir need to remove

but its need to be applied first

same files from winsxs is missing that why cant be applied

i think

Edited by aviv00

i know this error from vlite and removing winsxs

the pending.xml in winsxs dir need to remove

but its need to be applied first

same files from winsxs is missing that why cant be applied

i think

Hi,

so i update the SyOP but delete the xml file before the createion of the iso

OR

i copy the original SysOP in the loca folder ,delete the xmlfile , apply the update and create the ISO?

If i press OK the integration goes forced done but the ISO created and tested on virtualbox give error on the finish istall the SysOp updated and do not work.

Bye

These errors will be fixed in next build which will be available within this week

hello,

does this program work on win 7 enterprise x86, and are there any others that do?

thank you

michael

since i posted this i found 2 post, one on the 8th stating "no it doesn't work on enterprise" from "w..." and one the day before from "bensam" stating he was using rt7lite

on enterprise or with enterprise, i'm not clear on that. so,

Edited by mchldpy

Bye

These errors will be fixed in next build which will be available within this week

ok thank's

If for example I compile the index of the Ultimate version, will the other files in this next build clg were erased?

yes...this is a small bug. I missed to add that for deletion. Thank you. It will be fixed

hey bensam56

u think u goes to support windows server 2008 r2 too ? even in far future ?

Yes, definitely would be nice in the future, many of us who spend $300 or more on TechNet each year need a way to reduce the size of our VM's. My guess is Bensam added a software limitation so that 7Lite would only work with 7, which means it shouldn't be too hard for him to allow R2 as well. In operation they are gonna be 99% similar (DISM-wise), so even at this stage I would imagine most of the bugs are worked out.

7Lite has come along way in the past month, so it might be stable enough now to start testing it with R2.