This update was not built into my system.

AJARBAS

Hi , i didnt post yet , but i have the same problem here , language FRENCH

I put it in HF folder and WU ask for it after launching windows

I integrate everything on the list (security , hotfix , optional , and so on..)

and something else , i was having a missing KB892130 reported by WU

now i have integrated it and its ok , but why its not on the list ?

ajarbas/tfoutfou - please do the following and report back what you find out.

a - use notepad to open sourcess\i386\svcpack\hfslip.cmd. The file should say to expand and copy the the bthport.sys file. The commandline will say bthport.sy_

b - the bthport.sy_ file should be in the sourcess\i386 folder and/or listed inside drvindex.inf.

c - open a command prompt in your HF folder and run this command:

WindowsXP-KB951376-v2-x86-PTB.exe /x

Type "a" for the folder name where it extracts.

Inside that folder should be 5 subfolders (sp2gdr, sp2qfe, sp3gdr, sp3qfe & update). Inside each of those sp#xxx folders is bthport.sys. Please let me know if you see them.

d - are you running hfslip with the driver merge option (option A)?

e - are you running hfcleanup? If you are using hfcleanup and seeing this WU prob, then hfcleanup isn't for you.

f - Are you running some other driver package? If so, that could be the problem.

This problem is not a showstopper. To keep WU happy, bthport.sys needs to be present. WU will complain if it does not see this file.

and something else , i was having a missing KB892130 reported by WU

now i have integrated it and its ok , but why its not on the list ?

For my understanding (what is not very big for WU/MU biggrin.gif because I don't use the WU/MU-files) the legitcheckcontrol.cab is a replacement for KB892130.

But if this is not correct, I need the info what is correct.

Is this worth to open a new thread for this? Problably users with more experience with WU/MU can explain that...

a) ok i have this

IF NOT EXIST %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\drivers\bthport.sys IF EXIST "%HFSLIP%bthport.sy_" (

EXPAND -R "%HFSLIP%bthport.sy_" %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\drivers

B ) bthport.sy_ is in my sourcess\i386

it is also in drvindex.inf under section [sPX] (i understand this is because i dont merge drivers) i choose letter . E

maybe i got this problem because i dont merge .... will try

c) i see them in each SP... folders

d) no i merge with option E

e) for the past 2 (or more) years i have never used hfcleanup

f) dont run anything at all , i am just using the file from Mimo's list , and before that is was using the "dynamic list" dont remember the name of the guy ;)

i will run HFSLIP one more time but choosing option A ;)

one more thing , for some time now i install with usb stick ( especialy vista and seven) i dont really use Usb stick for XP before .

I use WinSetupFromUSB that can be found on msfn forum , maybe there is some driverletter conflict with this line

FOR %%i IN (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\I386\SVCPACK (

SET HFSLIP=%%i:\I386\

SET HFSLIPSVC=%%i:\I386\SVCPACK\

don't you think ?

Edited by tfoutfou

ajarbas/tfoutfou - please do the following and report back what you find out.

a - use notepad to open sourcess\i386\svcpack\hfslip.cmd. The file should say to expand and copy the the bthport.sys file. The commandline will say bthport.sy_

b - the bthport.sy_ file should be in the sourcess\i386 folder and/or listed inside drvindex.inf.

c - open a command prompt in your HF folder and run this command:

WindowsXP-KB951376-v2-x86-PTB.exe /x

Type "a" for the folder name where it extracts.

Inside that folder should be 5 subfolders (sp2gdr, sp2qfe, sp3gdr, sp3qfe & update). Inside each of those sp#xxx folders is bthport.sys. Please let me know if you see them.

d - are you running hfslip with the driver merge option (option A)?

e - are you running hfcleanup? If you are using hfcleanup and seeing this WU prob, then hfcleanup isn't for you.

f - Are you running some other driver package? If so, that could be the problem.

This problem is not a showstopper. To keep WU happy, bthport.sys needs to be present. WU will complain if it does not see this file.

a - I see the command :

IF NOT EXIST %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\drivers\bthport.sys IF EXIST "%HFSLIP%bthport.sy_" (

EXPAND -R "%HFSLIP%bthport.sy_" %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\drivers

)

b- Yes the bthport.sy_ is inside the folder and written in driverindex.inf

c- bthport.sy_ is inside the folder SP2GDR

d- Sorry my option merge driver is option "F". I will change this option and slipstreaming again

e- I'm not running hfcleanup.

f- Silent .NET Maker synthesized I add. .NETFramework XPDNF11SP1br20SP2br.exe

Yes YumeYao_WIC_Update_Addon_1_0_1.cab,

Kels_Runtimes_addon_v6.rar

OPS!!!! My windows genuine advantage was in the English language and also not embedded in the system WindowsXP-KB905474-ENU-x86.exe

Edited by AJARBAS

The prob is that you're not installing from a CD. hfslip.org and the software prompts plenty of times that the install is supposed to be via a cd. I don't know how to help you other than by saying to install by a cd.

The prob is that you're not installing from a CD. hfslip.org and the software prompts plenty of times that the install is supposed to be via a cd. I don't know how to help you other than by saying to install by a cd.

Tommyp'm waiting for the solution which are 2 updates for 102 fixed.

Tommyp, Mim0. Your work was spectacular.

Thank you very much.

Edited by AJARBAS

What's 102 fix?

Actually 110 updates are integrated and not 102 :thumbup

You could later add a progress bar in RunOnce. I would be very cool.

Do you think I look like Ronaldinho phenomenon soccer player in Brazil? :w00t:

Thanks.

Edited by AJARBAS

I'm sorry, I still don't understand what I have to fix. What's the 102 fix?

Sorry, no plans on progress lines. If you want fancy stuff like that, please look in the unattended forum.

I'm sorry, I still don't understand what I have to fix. What's the 102 fix?

Sorry, no plans on progress lines. If you want fancy stuff like that, please look in the unattended forum.

Sorry I wrote wrong. I meant fixed. :blink:

The progress bar was just to get a sense of completion, because I added several applications in the HFGUIRUNONCE

Edited by AJARBAS