Make Custom 7 Wim File For Window instalation

I have been working with Windows AIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) for 7 and I was wondering if it was possible to make a custom wim and then be able to access if durring Windows Installation? I have made a custome .wim file from my computer named install2.wim I have Generalized it using sysprep.exe I have been looking at this guide for an all in one boot cd but it dosent tell me how to add a custom wim file: http://www.windowsvalley.com/blog/create-windows-7-aio-all-in-one-dvd-or-merge-all-editions-of-windows-7-in-single-dvd/

helpdesk98

You will need ultra-iso or such similar utility (Power-iso) to re-compose the updated DVD. Here's what I did for testing & it worked:

Install Ultra-iso (Obtain a paid full version from EZB Systems).

Insert the win7 DVD in the drive and make an image on hard disk with UISO (Create CD\DVD image). The image thus captured will have the boot info embedded.

Open the image in UISO (just double-click on the created image. Ensure your file-association is set correctly).

On the left hand pane, click on the 'sources' folder. The contents of the folder will be listed in the right-hand pane.

Now click on 'Actions' in the menu tab. Select 'Add Files' from the drop-down list.

Browse to the custom made 'install.wim' that u have created. Select the file and answer 'yes' to over-write.

Now save the file with 'save as' option.

You have just crteated a bootable UDF file of Win7 OS. You can burn the image using nero's burn image option.

Hope this helps.

you can add a data.wim look in waik.chm

To add applications, files, and other resources to Windows® during an installation, you must create a data image. By using the ImageX tool, you can create additional Windows image (.wim) files that contain only files and applications that you intend to copy to the Windows installation.