The FBI wrote me today....

No comment ;)

To:

Cc:

Oggetto: UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Data: 03/01/2010 15:07

Message-ID:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Anti-Terrorist And Monitary Crime Division.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington DC

http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, Dr. Philip Mogan, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Barr. Derrick Smith, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Dr. Philip Mogan, Paul Adim, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USDUnited States Dollars11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of United States Dollars 4000 to United States Dollars 5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you United States Dollars110.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME: Mr. Kelvin Williams

EMAIL: williamskelvin888@yahoo.cn

Telephone: +2348138938981

Do contact Mr Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM PAYMENT CENTER with your details:

FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

TELL:

CELL:

CURRENT OCCUPATION:

BANK NAME:

So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment information's which you'll use in making payment of United States Dollars110.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay.We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER, III

DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD CENTER who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Not being an U.S. Citizen, I feel like I can divulge this document....

:angel

...expecially since a rather similar one already leaked :

http://spamemailgraveyard.com/2009/06/get-back-to-mr-kelvin-williams-only.html

The crisis is really a bad thing :( , this guy went down from US$ 570 to US$110! :w00t:

jaclaz

Do people really fall for this kind of insanity?

I wonder how much money has actually been gained from such schemes?

I do recall some kind of TV show I saw once, where they were interviewing

"intelligent" and supposedly very educated people who actually bought into

such scams; even a United States Senator!---if I remember correctly.

This is the first time I've heard of the FBI one.

Hey I just got one, for real

Hello,

I am Ustin Gavrie i have a proposal to discuss about a trasaction worth US$25m. Please contact me if you are interested to know more about this transaction. It will be beneficial to all parties concerned.

Yours faithful,

Ustin Gavrie

Does anyone remember the story a few years back about the guy that decided a few spammers had too much free time and made them copy whole pages of Harry Potter books by claiming he would pay them, as he was doing research on handwriting for a University LoL. I even found the link.

CLICK AND LAUGH

Wynonaryder Syndrome? :D

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt

Well, if we want to switch the thread in this direction, anyone missed the ebola monkeyman? :unsure:

WARNING: :ph34r:

some more-explicit-than-usual language used:

hxxp://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

jaclaz

• 1 month later...

I think I got a similar one a few weeks back. They go straight to my spam box, so I don't really read them anymore. :P

You have no idea of the number of good opportunities :whistle: you lose by having a machine decide for you what is worth to be read and what is not....;)

jaclaz