Logitech G15 keyboard driver for 98

M31

Any genius created their own G15 keyboard driver for use in Win98SE? I'm using the V2 orange back lit one in my P4 dual boot 98SE/XP install, the keyboard functions as a normal USB keyboard in Win98SE but of course the LCD does not ... it just displays the G15 logo.

I've done a search here and found nothing, also tried the G15 enthusiast forums where there was at least one other person asked about this, but the reply was there was not enough demand and they all moved on to XP and above.

Its not a biggie, can live without the LCD in Win98SE, the keyboard is one of the best I've used and the backlit key leds work, but if we could get the LCD working too, that would be the icing on the cake.

Also on the outside chance ... my preferred mouse is the Logitech G5 I use on my I7 comp, have found a Win98 driver for the older (but still good) Logitech MX518, but would rather use the G5 in 98SE too if I could, I've tried plugging in the G5 to my Win98 P4, but even after re-booting it does not work (a lot of Logi mice drivers are essentially the same)

These two query's are outside the box and unlikly to see fruition, but if you dont ask you will never know or get :)

Cheers

Don't think you're in luck... :no:

I had to switch from Win2000 to XP a few years back, because there wasn't any support

for it (of any kind) on pre-XP OS'es; even considered that the kernels and OS-structure

of 2k and XP are similar, while there's a major difference between 9x and XP...

Greetz,

Peter.

Don't think you're in luck... :no:

I had to switch from Win2000 to XP a few years back, because there wasn't any support

for it (of any kind) on pre-XP OS'es; even considered that the kernels and OS-structure

of 2k and XP are similar, while there's a major difference between 9x and XP...

Greetz,

Peter.

True, its a major difference between 98 and XP and there is realistically no chance of official drivers for this hardware now, its minority stuff even in XP and above, it does function as a USB keyboard and still has the back lit led keys and I'm happy with that.

Had to ask though.

Cheers.