Vista Product key issue

geosoft

I've been using nLite for sometime now with good success and I was hoping vLite would go as well. Alas it was not to be.

I used a Vista SP2 disk and all I wanted to do was create an automated install of Ultimate with 2 hotfixes and add a couple of extra folders to the DVD which contain the setup programs for some software that I always use. I don't attempt to install them during the Vista install, I'm just keeping it all on one disk. I've entered the Vista PK and user info and all looks well but when I try to use the disk it is still asking for the Product Key.

Any suggestions to avoid that? I want the installation completely automated but I'm not even attempting to slim down Vista so I would think it should be straight forward.

I've just tried another burn where I set more of the information and added a couple of hotfixes into the mix and everything was fine except for the Product Key problem. I still can't see what could be going wrong and I'm waiting for ideas here. Surely someone else has had this issue.