Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Shelax

how to create windows server 2008 and windows 7 in one dvd

Hi all,

i want to add windows sever 2008 and windows 7 into one dvd.

i have added windows server 2008 using imagex. but after compiled it and booting in vmware it gives an error when selected server 2008 product.

i have added thumbnail of error to this post.

plz help me how to solve this problem

I think there was one extra file you needed from the R2 DVD\sources folder. Can't remember which file or find the link ATM, but maybe this post will spark someone's memory.

Hello,

have the same problem.

I've compared the 2 Src DVDs and the main difference of that was the Background Image and the Eula's.

Could not get a glue what is missing there. I've read in one Thread that it should only work by using only 32 or 64 bit Versions. Tried that but didn't work either. Or better to say I#m getting the same error message.

greetings

Devtig

I've compared the 2 Src DVDs and the main difference of that was the Background Image and the Eula's.

Could not get a glue what is missing there. I've read in one Thread that it should only work by using only 32 or 64 bit Versions.

Now I remember, it was, the EULA's. Gotta merge them inside the boot.wim before it will work. Not sure on the success ratio.

More info

Even more

According to the second link, it will not work with Vista/2008 wim's for some reason W7/R2 do not play nice with the older wim format ???

Hi, All.

Thanks For Reply to Me.

I have Finished to Make My DVD.

Finally All Working OK.

Thanks again

Shelax

Edited by Shelax