Have a Problem with O&O Defrag

prithvi

I have just install O&O defrag pro 12 and when i try to run it, this message pop up....

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it (10061)

2dsr2ip.jpg

then i run "services.msc" for windows services management... it shows o&o defrag startup type- Auto..

wat will be the prob ! As Far As I Know, some 9/10 months back i was able to run o&o but then i uninstall it..i mean i have formatted my pc..and now when i am useing this app after so many months, me faceing with this weird prob,,plz help.

i am on xp sp3

2nbccqx.jpg

Right-click on the O&O-service and start it manually. Check it's properties and set it to automatic install and reboot. If that still doesn't help then I'd contact O&O. If you purchased the software, then it's their duty to care about their customers. If you don't limit yourself to a single program, then you might want to check out other defrag-programs. If I remember correctly then O&O is the only one that uses services to connect to the hard drives. Others don't have that extra possible obstacle.