IE 8 and acrobat reader

spike1

Hi

I am not sure if I am on the correct forum , excuse me if not , the problem I have is that when I am on a web site and I need to download a pdf file it wont download it will try but nothing happens I have not had a problem in the past . any ideas anyone !! .

cheers

spike

Are you trying to download it or open it with Adobe Reader? Which versions of IE and Adobe Reader are you using? Have you tried reinstalling Adobe Reader? If you're trying to open it, maybe the plug-in is disabled. Is it always on the same website? Does the link really lead to a download?

Please, provide more information.

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt

Are you trying to download it or open it with Adobe Reader? Which versions of IE and Adobe Reader are you using? Have you tried reinstalling Adobe Reader? If you're trying to open it, maybe the plug-in is disabled. Is it always on the same website? Does the link really lead to a download?

Please, provide more information.

Hi

Thanks for your reply , I have IE8 and reader9 .

I am not trying to load Reader , I dont have a problem with reader , it seems that the automatic link that happens when you click the pdf file download on a web page , it useualy opens Reader , then the file , then you save it .

cheers

spike