nlite windows version error

mihneafloid

hi....i have a problem when trying to load my copied windows files from the cd into nlite for the integration of sata drivers....

it says" unknown windows version, please report ". The version i'm trying to modify is a windows xp professional 64 bit edition...i don't see why...all other previous version i've tried they all worked...it recognizez them...can someone help please.

Is the CD already copied to a hard drive, or you pointed nLite to the source CD? This second option is better, because nLite will copy all (even potentially hidden files). Also, is everything in order with .NET Framework 2.0 on the host PC you are using? Third and last, which OS are you using as a host for nLite?

mihneafloid, please post a screen shot of the error message. I run XP x64 (OEM) and have no such problem. What is the source of your CD? - OEM, Retail, Recovery, etc? Please look in the file SETUPP.INI (use Notepad) on the CD and tell us what the Pid value is and also tell us what the CD label says (My Computer-Optical drive when CD is loaded) . Enjoy, John.