Avast! 5 Unattended?

tiagotecno

This is my first post, excuse the failure to use English because I am using the google translator. (I'm from Brazil)

Guys I'm trying to include the serial avast 5 but already tried in several place and found a solution to make unattended installation. I was able to command setup_av_free.exe /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SP- .but I could not put the serial.

If anyone knows how to do, although I believe that avast did not provide that.

This is my first post, excuse the failure to use English because I am using the google translator. (I'm from Brazil)

Guys I'm trying to include the serial avast 5 but already tried in several place and found a solution to make unattended installation. I was able to command setup_av_free.exe /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SP- .but I could not put the serial.

It has not been added yet even to the pro version but it does mention how to do it in help file same as version 4 if you check avast forums you will find more info.

• 2 months later...

For silent installation of version 5 using the parameter /S (case sensitive), but this way it installs all the tools of protection. Individuals can not I install all the tools (eg, protection for e-mail)

Edited by EveresT

For silent installation of version 5 using the parameter /S (case sensitive), but this way it installs all the tools of protection. Individuals can not I install all the tools (eg, protection for e-mail)

Avast 5 uses innosetup don't understand how /S would work

i use setup_av_free.exe /SP- /VERYSILENT /NORESTART

and export registry entries from HKLM\SOFTWARE\ALWIL Software\Avast\5.0 for registration details.

• 2 weeks later...

To install avast! 5 silently, just use this switch:

/Silent

You can also save and restore your configuration of avast!. The .ini-files are stored here:

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Alwil Software\Avast5\

Edited by HØLLØW

• 6 months later...