Help with batch file

chupacabra

When you've done that, try reading this!

yeah i did , i created file in same directory , but i dont understand this

1z6uio.jpg

which of those two commands do i need to copy and where ?

TRANSFORMS=C:\XPCD\$\$1\install\Applications\Office2003\Unattended.MST /qb-

changed to...

TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

???

Edited by chupacabra

When you've done that, try reading this!

yeah i did , i created file in same directory , but i dont understand this

1z6uio.jpg

which of those two commands do i need to copy and where ?

TRANSFORMS=C:\XPCD\$\$1\install\Applications\Office2003\Unattended.MST /qb-

changed to...

TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

???

this is error i get

9h74h2.jpg

In the script of your first post, replace this line:

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Office2003\PRO11.msi /QB" /f

with this one:

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Office2003\PRO11.msi TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb " /f

I think that should work. Check you have PRO11.msi in the right folder to be copied correctly. If you still get the error you can verify where the files get copied by opening a command line (during setup use SHIFT+F10) and checking it manually, so you can see what's being the error.

In the script of your first post, replace this line:

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Office2003\PRO11.msi /QB" /f

with this one:

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Office2003\PRO11.msi TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb " /f

I think that should work. Check you have PRO11.msi in the right folder to be copied correctly. If you still get the error you can verify where the files get copied by opening a command line (during setup use SHIFT+F10) and checking it manually, so you can see what's being the error.

ok testing it now...........but i opened SHIFT + F10 , problem is i dont knw how to check it manually... :blushing:

Edited by chupacabra

Man, how can you live in such a precariuous way??!!

Begin with this.

:lol: HAHA , I M NOT PLANNING TO USE DOS ever, im just doing some project for school, its not my fault ... my plan was to create CAB file, i was not able to , so i asked for someone to upload office CAB file so i could ose it as addon , that was also not possible, because f***ing microsoft office is legitieme software ,

there is one thing i dont understand , so its legitime to edit/strip office but its illegal to uplaod ****king office cab file....

just upload office2003 cab file at rapidshare, magaupload, ... :whistle: i want tell anyone........ it will be our little secret... :ph34r::lol:

Edited by chupacabra

Man you need some common cents:

2.c Requesting help with academic material, such as assignments, is not permitted on MSFN. Receiving such help is often viewed as plagiarism in many schools, and therefore cannot be allowed. This is for your own protection in your academic career.

2.c Requesting help with academic material, such as assignments, is not permitted on MSFN. Receiving such help is often viewed as plagiarism in many schools, and therefore cannot be allowed. This is for your own protection in your academic career.

haha to late.... :thumbup

its school project , not a assignment...

Edited by chupacabra

i just saw your signature, is it possible to set up post install wizard to innstal application as office automatically ?

Edited by chupacabra

No it's not!

Topic Closed

You've been here for less than 30 days and show blatant disregard for our rules. I don't know how it is there in the Netherlands, but users who want to participate in our forums are required to actually follow the rules - all of them, like them or not.

[banned].