Can't Install Printer

horrormaster

horrormaster, according to this article (found via Google), you may not have a valid and legal copy of Windows. Where did you get your copy of Windows? Have you tried installing the original CD? I, too, am running XP x64 and searched my folders. I have the two files in my original CD folder but not on my nLited folder. You and I must have removed something that removed these files. Please search you original CD folder and your nLited folder for the files. I will continue to look at yours and my Last Session to see what component you removed that might be causing the problem. Please look also, I attach my Last Session. BTW, welcome and thanks for your Last Session. Enjoy, John.

EDIT: I see that we both removed Multifunctional in the Drivers section. This does not look like a good candidate. What you can do is place the names of the two files in the KeepFiles section. Go to the Components Task and click the Advanced button at the bottom. You also can use the Google article I pointed to above to place the two files in your folder and register them, thus avoiding a rebuild. The files on your original CD are compressed into slbcsp.DL_ and sccbase.DL_. Just get a copy from the original CD, extract (expand) them and follow the instructions in the Google article (or many others).

Edited by johnhc