have i put this in the right place?

Hello to all,

i am making my own unnatended setup cd/dvd, and have downloaded wpi which works very well, but i have a question regarding the $OEM$$1Install folder for extracting wpi into. have i placed it in the right place in my unnatended cd folder??or do i have to make another temp folder somewhere on my hard drive to put it into?? and if i have put it the correct place on my cd/dvd will nlite then add the programs to the cd/dvd as it does with updates/packs etc?? than you for any help .

here is where i put the $OEM$$1Install folder to on my disk and just want to know if its put in the right place.

24qlus3.jpg

That is for "old-school" use of WPI and unattended setups.

Fist off WPI (The whole folder "WPI") is place at the root of your disk. There is no need to waste time or space by copying all of the files over.

See pic at bottom of post

Second off your folder structure is way wrong for your $OEM$ folder.

$OEM$\$1\Install

In other words you have 1 folder named "$oem$" and in that another folder named "$1" and in that folder another one named "install"

Kelsenellenelvia

Many thanks for your reply, and much appreciated, also i am new to this anyway. so what your saying what i can understand is that the $OEM$$1Install folder which has the wpi files inside it should not be in my BearXPPro directory is that correct??

and as for some advice my friend what should i do to carry on with adding programs to my xp disk ??

many thanks for any advice my friend!!!;)