Integrate IE8 in a XP CD

Nono92700

Nono92700, you can't integrate IE8 directly - MS's choice. There is an AddOn found in the AddOn Forum above by 5eraph. Now, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

I can't integrate IE8 in my XP SP3 CD.

A little hint about what you've tried so far would help us help you.

I've had pretty good results with this addon from Ryan's forums. This of course only if you use a french XP.

edit: this addon has to be integrated with Ryan's integrator, before nLite. At least that's what I did. I first tried with nLite but results were not satisfying.

If english/US, use the one Johnhc is refering to.

Edited by Ponch

Nono92700, you can't integrate IE8 directly - MS's choice. There is an AddOn found in the AddOn Forum above by 5eraph. Now, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

Thank you.

I attached the file.

Derni_re_session.ini

You cant use nLite on the WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KBxxxxxxx updates. You will get stuck right before the OOBE screen and WMP will not run. I see that you've also added WMP 11 hofixes but are not slipstreaming WMP 11. I would remove those or slipstream 11 with booogy's tool to slipstream WMP11.

Please see this thread and use the /integrate switch on those updates before you run nLite on the source. Unfortunatly I havent made french addons that lets you slipstream the files instead of /integrate.

EDIT: I also noticed a lot of errors in your update list. Missing updates, obsolete updates, etc. You may want to compare your updates to my list if you want a "clean" Windows Update. See link in signature.

Edited by -X-