Fan Problem

caber

I recently bought a CoolerMaster LED Fan and fixed it onto my computer, but when I open SpeedFan it shows that only 1 fan is rotating:

2li7pdt.png

When I open up the case I can see that the fan is rotating, but SpeedFan isnt showing it, did I make any mistake in connecting the wires or something?

Also I own a CoolerMaster Elite 330 case and I can hardly see the LED light, should I remove the sponge in the front of the case, or is the light not bright enough or something?

So the fans don't connect to the motherboard at all in any way? Usually the sensors are in the motherboard, not the power supply, so if they're not attached that could be (or perhaps only some of the fan mounts are sensored, etc).

So the fans don't connect to the motherboard at all in any way? Usually the sensors are in the motherboard, not the power supply, so if they're not attached that could be (or perhaps only some of the fan mounts are sensored, etc).

that is exactly the issue.

the only fan showing to be spinning is the cpu fan which i am assuming he has attached the cpu fan wire to the motherboard.

if all other fans are attached to the psu then there is no way that you can pick up info on them.

caber, if you want to be able to adjust them with software then hook them up to the motherboard, assuming the fans allow you to do so.