Avira Setup Creator - for Avira Antivir Personal v10

cyberyeye

Thanks for the news Rainforest that's great for Italian users !

I'm busy today, i'll try to do a new build quickly during my lunch break, if i can't tonight or tomorrow evening in the worst case.

Regards

Edit: new build up *untested* (but it should works)

Note: I'll reupload this build (1.2.1.1 without no new feature) tonight because I forgot to set Asc Gui by default to english, and I forgot to save Settings.ini & Lang.ini in unicode format :/

Now I got to hurry up to eat lol :lol:

Edited by cyberyeye

Updated German language for ASC 1.2.1.1

"

[German]

BtExec_txt=Start

MenuF_txt01=&Datei

MenuF_txt02=Erzeuge Installationsdatei

MenuF_txt03=Ende

MenuC_txt01=&Sprache

MenuC_txt02=Avira

MenuC_txt03=ASC Gui

MenuH_txt01=?

MenuH_txt02=Über ASC

MenuH_txt03=Lizenz

MenuH_txt04=Faq

Label1_txt=Wähle die Optionen für die Installation auf dem Zielrechner:

step_txt01=Klicke auf 'Start' um ein neues Installationspaket zu erstellen

step_txt02=In Arbeit: Avira Setup wird herunter geladen...

step_txt03=In Arbeit: Avira Setup wird entpackt...

step_txt04=In Arbeit : Die neusten Virendefinitionen werden herunter geladen...

step_txt05=In Arbeit: Die Virus Definitionsdateien werden dekomprimiert...

step_txt06=In Arbeit: Die Dateien werden komprimiert... (7z)

step_txt07=In Arbeit: Erzeuge das neue Avira Installationspacket...

step_txt08=Fertig ! Das neue Insatalltionspacket heißt: Avira.exe

Unp_txt01=Avira Antivir wird entpackt...

Unp_txt02=Die neusten Virendefinitionen werden entpackt...

Pack_txt01=Neue Dateien werden komprimiert...

Crt_setup_txt=Erzeuge die neue Avira Installationsdatei: Avira.exe

av_txt=Lade Avira Antivir herunter...

avdef_txt=Lade die neusten Updates...

av_old=ASC - Die alten Installationsdateien behalten, oder löschen ?

av_old02=Möchtest du alte Avira Dateien in diesem Ordner löschen ?

av_old03=Datei:

av_old04=Update: vdf_fusebundle.zip

av_old05=Sicherer Modus: Ja (empfohlen)

av_old06=Beachte: Avira Download Server sind manchmal langsam, oder nicht erreichbar.

av_old07=Probiere es dann später nochmals,oder lade gleichnamige Dateien von einer

av_old08=anderen Webseite und kopiere sie in den ASC Ordner:

chk_dsk_txt=Erzeuge ein Desktop Icon

chk_sm_txt=Erzeuge einen Eintrag im Startmenü

cfg_title=Avira AntiVir Personal 10 (DE)

cfg_prompt=Dieses Packet enthält die Updates

cfg_prompt2=.\nKlicke OK um mit der Installation zu beginnen !

cfg_extract=Dekomprimiere Dateien, bitte warten...

cfg_cancel=Abbrechen

cfg_finish=Avira Setup ist vollständig !

cfg_help=Um einen Fortschritsbalken während der Installation zu sehen, installiere mit: -y

option=Optionen

Opt_Light=Erzeuge ein abgespecktes Setup (Asc Light) Hinweise !

Opt_Light_tips=See Faq: ASC Light (lösche einige original Dateien, um Avira.exe schlanker zu machen)

CheckFileTxt=Prüfe Avira Server auf Verfügbarkeit

CheckFileTxt_Tips=Prüfe ob alle Dateien auf den Avira Servern verfügbar sind !

"

BTW: Checking Avira server for avability does work for ping, but not for files...

Also I did not find an option to translate the "Check Now" button.

asccheckoqtd.jpg

Keep on the good work. :thumbup

Thanks for your updated German translation Hiltihome :thumbup

Of course this is already include in build v1.2.1.2

BTW: Checking Avira server for avability does work for ping, but not for files...

Ooops ! I've put fixed path (c:\Asc) instead of using relative path (@scriptdir &\Files"), kind of stupid mistake :wacko: this bug has been corrected in build 1.2.1.2

Also I did not find an option to translate the "Check Now" button.

I know (shame on me: doooh!) but unfortunatly I don't have enought time to add many "string" (to be translated) into Lang.ini :blushing: I got to do it *one day* but I'm afraid i'm too busy actually, but this is on my ToDo list... hope i'll do this for christmas at last (lol)

Edit: forgot to mention that build 1.2.1.2 is available to download.

Edited by cyberyeye

@cybereye:

Thank you again for your great work.

ASC V1.2.1.2 works flawless now on WIN-XP-32bit. (Including check for availability from Avira server)

On WIN7-32bit there is some nervous flickering from the balloon-tips from the system-tray....

Not a big deal, just want to let you know.

New build up: 1.2.1.3

Antivir Spanish and Portuguese (Pt-Br) are now available in v10 :thumbup

@ all translator: i've add a new 'string' to translate in 'Lang.ini' > [YourLang] > 'BtCheckSrv' (Word to translate: Check)

@HiltiHome: I know i've also notice this strange behavior, maybe this a bug from AutoIt (...). Did anyone got a tips on this flickering problem with autoit TrayTip function using W7 ?

• 3 weeks later...
Poderiam lançar uma versão compativel com o Avira PE 10 Portugues, pois esta versão não está juntando as atualizações com o Setup

I'm sorry but I don't speak Pt-Br. Using Google translate, i've "decoded" that you would like to use Avira 10 PE in Pt-Br with Asc ?

If this what you want you asked (?) this is already the case.

Avira PE10 Pt-Br is avalaible here & Asc of course manage this version (at least it should till anybody report a bug using Asc & Avira 10 pt-br)

If I've misunderstood you're post, sorry and fell free to repost... but in english please

Edit: My mistake..... I've made a new build (1.2.1.4) Antivir 10 Ptbr was shown as Antivir v9 instead of v10 (forget to change antivir ver with ptbr. in lang.ini with the previous build 1.2.1.3). Full changelog & link @ 1st post as usual.

Edited by cyberyeye

New build: 1.2.1.5

Bugfix: changed 7z.exe switch (to extract vdf_fusebundle.zip using fullpath)

I've changed the syntax with the 7z switch used to extract vdf_fusebundle.zip into Temp subdir.

Vdf_fusebundle.zip was not extract properly in some case with previous Asc build, this is not the case anymore, of course i need feedback on this but now, Avira.exe should be greater in size id' say ~3Mb

Thanks for your comment ;-)

And no i've not made any similar tools for the others a/v (I'm using Antivir on my personal computer that's why i wrote this software).

Maybe there is some similar tools as Asc but i don't know them, sorry.

Poderiam lançar uma versão compativel com o Avira PE 10 Portugues, pois esta versão não está juntando as atualizações com o Setup

I'm sorry but I don't speak Pt-Br. Using Google translate, i've "decoded" that you would like to use Avira 10 PE in Pt-Br with Asc ?

If this what you want you asked (?) this is already the case.

Avira PE10 Pt-Br is avalaible here & Asc of course manage this version (at least it should till anybody report a bug using Asc & Avira 10 pt-br)

If I've misunderstood you're post, sorry and fell free to repost... but in english please

Edit: My mistake..... I've made a new build (1.2.1.4) Antivir 10 Ptbr was shown as Antivir v9 instead of v10 (forget to change antivir ver with ptbr. in lang.ini with the previous build 1.2.1.3). Full changelog & link @ 1st post as usual.

Thanks.

With new version is able to create the installation Portuguese.

1. How about a silent creation of the setup file by using the predefined Settings.ini of ASC?

2. How about an option to change the path of the final setup file? I am using ASC from USB Stick and I would like to save the setup by default on my hard drive...

Edited by microbion

1. How about a silent creation of the setup file by using the predefined Settings.ini of ASC?

2. How about an option to change the path of the final setup file? I am using ASC from USB Stick and I would like to save the setup by default on my hard drive...

1. Done! Try the new build 1.2.1.6

Usage example:

Asc.exe -cfull (for creating Avira.exe without using Asc Light option)

Asc.exe -clight (for creating Avira.exe using Asc Light option)

Of course when using one of these switch, the language to apply to Avira.exe, is read from Lang.ini (and not Settings.ini)

(for changing the language simply use the Gui or manually edit Lang.ini; ex: ExecLang=English. Note: using the gui for that purpose should be easier lol)

2. I didn't think to that before, i'll try to add an option allowing to select a path, in the next build

Regard, Cyberyeye

Edited by cyberyeye