How to enable autopublish in XP Mode

geese howard

I make a custom XP x86, but i cannot enable auto publish feature in VirtualPC.

I installed recomended update (Update for Windows® XP SP3 to enable RemoteApp), but it didn´t work.

XP mode machine shipped with microsoft VirtualPC works perfectly.

I´m using W7 Ultimate x64.

Did you remember to enable integration. Can be found in the settings for your VM.

It is enabled by default in the XP Mode image, but you need to manually do it for images you create.

Edited by MrJinje

Did you remember to enable integration. Can be found in the settings for your VM.

It is enabled by default in the XP Mode image, but you need to manually do it for images you create.

I enabled and shutdown VM.

But when i started again, i shows a message that´s not possible enable integration features, and to check group policies.

However, XpMode by microsoft works well.

But when i started again, i shows a message that´s not possible enable integration features, and to check group policies.
Try this, not sure if it is the exact error you are having, but it matched the partial error message you posted. Seems to be related to using the Beta release of VPC. Did you install the Beta VPC that was released in August, or the real VPC that wasn't released until late Oct ???

http://blog.coretech.dk/osdeploy/enable-in...ng-server-2008/

Otherwise you will need to fire up your machine and google the exact error that is being reported, (or provide us a snapshot) I do not see any mention of group policy in the above article, so maybe you are having a different issue.