Login using FireFox not working

MestreLion

Hi there!

Im new to this forum, and i noticed i cant login using Firefox. Only IE (didnt test chrome).

If i input a wrong username and/or password, the error message apeears (as it should). But when i enter correct username and password, after clicking "Login" button it just goes back to forum listing, as if nothing happened, and still not logged in.

Is this a known forum issue?

Known issue, the fix is to delete your cookies manually.

Tools > Options > Privacy > Remove Individual Cookie

Thanks, worked like a charm! :thumbup

But... may i make a suggestion? Before posting, i DID a search on "Firefox login", "Firefox", etc. with no relevant results. Since i had no trouble logging in with IE, i thought this would be a FF-only issue.

So if you guys simply mentioned FireFox in any of the sticky topics, maybe it would prevent some of double-postings by newbies asking the same thing over and over. (like me :blushing:)

But... may i make a suggestion? Before posting, i DID a search on "Firefox login", "Firefox", etc. with no relevant results. Since i had no trouble logging in with IE, i thought this would be a FF-only issue.
LOL, google must have been acting up when you were searching :sneaky: , it seems to be fixed now, I just searched and it gave me a link to this thread. :thumbup

missionv.png

LOL, google must have been acting up when you were searching :sneaky: , it seems to be fixed now, I just searched and it gave me a link to this thread. :thumbup

Yes, but this thread didnt exist when i did the search, no its not google´s fault... it cant predict the future (yet)... the whole point in searching before was to prevent double posting a problem that could already have been answered.

Edited by MestreLion