Windows 7 GodMode Revealed

gosh

Create a new folder (right-click and click on “New Folder”). Right-click on the folder and click on rename, copy and paste this: GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

You now have godmode ;) Works in vista too. I personally like goshmode better.

What a nonsense wallbash.gif

This is so old. If you know the CLSID you can create new folders to easily access them.

Personalization.{ED834ED6-4B5A-4bfe-8F11-A626DCB6A921} creates a folder which displays the Personalization Control Panel. There is nothing special about this. I never thought, that no one knows this :o

Your both wrong, it is called Jinje Mode, after me.

JinjeMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Can we find something more useless to argue about, it can be changed to anything.{GUID}.

Andre don't criticize someone unless you've actually done what was said. It's very obvious you didn't bother trying my tweak. It makes you look ignorant criticizing someone when you don't know what they're talking about

I'm really surprised at the hate. I take time to post things I find interesting, and I get no thanks, no "I found this useful". Neowin just posted this tweak on their site. A lot of appreciated comments there

It was posted on a technet blog on January 1st for the new year, and then reposted again the 4th with some changes (updated article here), hence why it's showing up again everywhere.

I would agree though, if someone posts something useful like this for some folks that you personally do not like, keep the thought to yourself. If there's an issue with a post, that's what the report button is for.

It's kinda dumb when people call any tweak stupid. Who cares if you've seen the tweak before. Do people think every post is meant for them? BTW... I bet a lot of people do not frequent every site on the net either. So if this tweak was not posted on msfn how is it spam?

It's stuff like this which makes people NOT post any useful information because they feel like they are walking on a fine line all the time.

Gosh has helped tons of people with things. Why the hatred towards him posting a tip you've allready heard of?

To be honest I saw this tip on a few other sites but never read the threads. I decided to read about it here because it was posted by gosh. I have read a lot of good tips from him.

Thanks,

Gosh :thumbup

The name "Godmode" disturbs my. There is NO Godmode in Windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://brandonlive.com/2010/01/04/the-so-called-god-mode/

If you call it ShowAllControllPanelItems I have nothing against it. But is is no Godemode and that's why you shouldn't name it so.

Edited by MagicAndre1981

this tip is hella-useful and should be stickied. And since you are so versed why not offer up other clsids or links to other similar references rather than nothing of substance. Really, you do realize all you have said "dont call anything that name, that name is reserved for something that does not exist!" - and that statement is borderline retarded.

Edited by iamtheky