Nlite and filesharing question

SilverArrow

I am a newbie here regarding file sharing and lan setups. So I would appreciate it if someone can tell me what I should keep in nlite (services and components) to be able to share files and folders and printer between two computers. I am using windows xp sp3 and I plan to use a switch and later on, a router to connect the two computers. :unsure:

I havent used nlite in a while, but I remember it's pretty much self explantory, esp the compatibility options. As for services you definetly need 'Workstation'.

Thanks DigeratiPrime, i'm going to make a note of that service to keep. I don't know if anything else is required before making a new nlite disc.

I deleted your other post in the XP section double posting is not allowed

2.a Use some common sense. Do not create identical topics or make identical posts in more than one forum.

I accidentally posted in the XP section instead of the nlite section. I then tried deleting that post first before submitting a new post in the nlite section, but I couldn’t find a delete post option. So I edited the post in the xp section first by deleting all the info.

It was not my intention or desire to double post as I honestly thought that previous post was now deleted after doing the above.

Edited by SilverArrow