Best. Program. Ever.

CutTheGrass

nLite is like a gift from the gods. For years i've been looking for something like this and, i don't know how long its been out, but this is a godsend. Just for poops-n-giggles i threw in some add-ons like firefox, 7zip, and yahoo and when i installed on a virtual machine it went perfectly, minus some tweaking on my end to make it go 100% smooth.

I just want to thank anyone who has answered my questions no matter how dumb they sounded. because you can't learn if you don't ask questions, yes? Over the past two days I have learned about things i only wished had existed and to my surprise they do. nLite and vLite have changed the way i will install windows ever again.

Thanks again everyone you have made my maiden voyage a successful and eye opening experience.

-CutTheGrass

(Check me out on XboxLIVE too, Get owned in Halo3 if u like lol) [GT: CutTheGrass]

its cool as hey

u should try, if may not already know, ghosting the harddrive. Well its really called re-imaging the hard drive.

Imagine u get a copy a every thing on ur c drive (back up the whole partition) so then u have a perfect configured backup of your xp installed and ur settings. Its like a around 5-10 gi file but

when ur OS gets messy u can just flash ur backup copy over it and be back to its perfect state.

only takes less than 10 minutes

anyhow u may know of it (kinda related to nLite)-similar area of topic