HH + HNY 2010

MDGx

I would also like to pass on my best wishes to all who frequent this particular forum, especially the mods. dencorso for doing a fantastic job in keeping to it all together with good and sound advice, both technical and non-technical. MDGx for keeping us all going with fixes and updates etc, proving things are still looking bright for 9X, you were sorely missed during your absence.  

To all those learned members, too many to mention, but I think we all know which I mean, in keeping us informed, corrected and at times thoroughly entertained all the way.  :hello:

I would also like to pass on my best wishes to all who frequent this particular forum, especially the mods. dencorso for doing a fantastic job in keeping to it all together with good and sound advice, both technical and non-technical. MDGx for keeping us all going with fixes and updates etc, proving things are still looking bright for 9X, you were sorely missed during your absence.

To all those learned members, too many to mention, but I think we all know which I mean, in keeping us informed, corrected and at times thoroughly entertained all the way. :hello:

Ditto.

Thanks guys. Best of health and good fortune to you all for 2010. :)