Why Autounattend.xml remove these menu?

How do I change to keep them?

Why ? Because that is what it does, it "automates" your installation, so you can leave your computer unattended while installing. The easiest way to fix the problem is not to use an autounattend.xml.

If you want to automate the rest of installation and only keep those two particular screens, attach your XML file (do not post as text) and I will look at it.

How do I change to keep them?

Why ? Because that is what it does, it "automates" your installation, so you can leave your computer unattended while installing. The easiest way to fix the problem is not to use an autounattend.xml.

If you want to automate the rest of installation and only keep those two particular screens, attach your XML file (do not post as text) and I will look at it.

All I want is just to automatically log administrator after installation(autologon)

Autounattend.xml

Edited by celjan34

Delete this section and you will get prompted to choose a language. I'll assume you have a reason to need multiple languages, for single language readers, there is really no point to not automating language selection.

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS">

<SetupUILanguage>

<UILanguage>sl-SI</UILanguage>

</SetupUILanguage>

<InputLocale>0424:00000424</InputLocale>

<UserLocale>sl-SI</UserLocale>

<SystemLocale>sl-SI</SystemLocale>

</component>

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS">

<SetupUILanguage>

</SetupUILanguage>

</component>

Not sure about the install button page, but I think my first guess is remove the <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula> and see if that does it.

Delete this section and you will get prompted to choose a language. I'll assume you have a reason to need multiple languages, for single language readers, there is really no point to not automating language selection.
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS">

<SetupUILanguage>

</SetupUILanguage>

</component>

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS">

<SetupUILanguage>

</SetupUILanguage>

</component>

Not sure about the install button page, but I think my first guess is remove the <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula> and see if that does it.

Thanks

I'm going try to come back and tell if it is OK

You come later, maybe I'll even need ;)

Not sure if you already saw this thread, but in Windows 7 you need to "enable" the administrator account before you can use it. Post #7 describes one method to enable the Administrator account.

Do not work :(

The first picture to the left, where I choose the language reveals the other is not right there where I choose "Install now" or "Repair your computer" what you see on the right and just that image on the right picture I want.

But autologon work OK

Only the right (picture) menu still need

Excuse my English

Google translates, and not me :P

P.S.

Is there an alternative to autologoon after installation? Without Unattended?

Autounattend.xml

Edited by celjan34

One thing I noticed Microsoft-Windows-Security-Licensing-SLC-UX is a Vista setting. Easy fix is rename it to "Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-UX"

From help manual.

Microsoft-Windows-Security-Licensing-SLC-UXThe Microsoft-Windows-Security-Licensing-SLC-UX component handles the user experience for security licensing.

Important:

This setting is deprecated and should not be used. Please use Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-UX instead.

EDIT: Is this a vista XML, we may have more useless data inside it gumming up the works. If you open up Unattend.chm from the Windows 7 waik the very first help page is "Changes in Unattended Setup Settings from Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008" and if you scroll to the end it says that a SkipMachineOobe and SkipUserOobe have both been downsized in Windows 7.

Edited by MrJinje