Unattended for Auto install

hi firends

im newbie to the unattended

can any one put the script for automatic windows 7 installation with no product key

i want to install the windows into drive "C:" and the ultimate Edition and i want to format the drive before installation

very very thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you've got some reading to do... :)

Here's a head start though.

The options you would normally have to select during a regular, unautomated GUI install of Windows 7 can be automated through the use of what is called an unattend file. For Windows Vista and later (including Win 7), this file is Unattend.XML. Extensive customization of a Windows installation can be performed in an automated fashion using a complex Unattend.xml file.

However, for starting out, you'll want just the basics. There is actually a good tutorial on it, included with the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK). Part of the documentation that comes with WAIK is the Unattended Windows Setup Reference. In the beginning of this document, there is a page called "Settings to use for an unattended installation". This tutorial says that a key is required, but I am pretty sure that it is not required.

You may want to read through the WAIK User's Guide, at least the beginning, first, so you kind of get a feel for everything that is going on.

Anyway, once you get the gist the overall process, you should probably stick to that "Settings to use for an unattended installation" page at first. Once you get the hang of it, you can start to throw customizations in there.

I actually wrote a blog about all the various tools used in Windows 7 deployments just a couple of weeks ago. You can check it out here: Windows 7 Deployment Technologies

hi firends

im newbie to the unattended

can any one put the script for automatic windows 7 installation with no product key

i want to install the windows into drive "C:" and the ultimate Edition and i want to format the drive before installation

very very thanks

Then take a look at my sample.xml in the link in my Sig below

Remove this <Key>xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx</Key> and your on your way. You can place the autounattend.xml on root of dvd, a floppy or Usb drive, just anywhere windows will find in its path.

Yep if you want explanations then do read unattend.chm and waik.chm