How to get the cause of high CPU usage by DPC / Interrupt

Edit: Latest Xperf.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4hobrjnxb1yzyp1

My fresco logic drivers are already the latest.

pp.jpgFresco Logic xHCI USB3.0-3.5.100.0

Which matches the website

http://www.frescologic.com/support.php

Also i managed to solve the high isr I believe by getting a certain wireless drivers(I will confirm this when i get home from work and get you a latest xperf).

Edited by Patyfatycake

which issue do you have? The DPC usage is below 1%.

The regular CPU usage from audiodg.exe comes from the USB audio device (USBAudio.sys!USBMidiInGetCurrentTime).

well very rarely my mouse gets disconnected from the USB now(i cant get an average its that rare) and my gfx card is jumping around 500, is that quite common?

Thanks for your help.

my gfx card is jumping around 500, is that quite common?

from what I see from the trace the system is now ok. What do you mean with the 500?

My nvidia drivers were jumping to around 500, Il keep monitoring it to see if happens again.

Thanks again for your help.

Total = 89580 for module ndis.sysElapsed Time, >      512 usecs AND <=     1024 usecs,     27, or   0.03%Elapsed Time, >     1024 usecs AND <=     2048 usecs,    113, or   0.13%Elapsed Time, >     2048 usecs AND <=     4096 usecs,     17, or   0.02%Elapsed Time, >     4096 usecs AND <=     8192 usecs,     19, or   0.02%Elapsed Time, >     8192 usecs AND <=    16384 usecs,      2, or   0.00%Elapsed Time, >    16384 usecs AND <=    32768 usecs,      7, or   0.01%Elapsed Time, >    32768 usecs AND <=    65536 usecs,      7, or   0.01%Total,                                                 89580Total = 883 for module netbt.sysElapsed Time, >     2048 usecs AND <=     4096 usecs,      0, or   0.00%Elapsed Time, >     4096 usecs AND <=     8192 usecs,    259, or  29.33%Elapsed Time, >     8192 usecs AND <=    16384 usecs,      9, or   1.02%Total,                                                   883

update the Wifi drivers:

"NETwsw00.SYS", "15.1.1.1"

the latest version is 15.9.0.4.

Updated and restarted. Fingers crossed...

It is annoying the Toshiba website kept saying all my drivers were up to date. That's why I kept thinking it was more a driver incompatibility than an out of date one.

The update didn't work but somebody else told me AVG was faulting netbt.sys. I had tried stopping it before since I had read there were conflicts and it didn't work, but uninstalling it completely did the trick. Had my computer running for a couple of days and still no sign of trouble.