Boost windows system files in windows 7.

drzpapi1985

?

Modifying Windows via vbs? I think you might be thinking of people who turn off services or remove components, but none of those are specific to vbs files. Perhaps if you were more specific in what you wanted to do (and you might want to hunt around the vLite section of the forum as well) we might be able to help.

only with properly defragmented partition and strict placement of system files

theres no other way since after a while files get scattered around very much

and other files start to take their places (gaps) so seeking is longer

More than likely no, because so far no one has posted they've heard of such a thing. I'd love to help, but given the little information, no examples, or anything of real assistance, it's hard to help. There's no .net way to "optimize" Windows via script or anything like that. There are apps (a lot of them here) that can help, but if those aren't what you're talking about I'm afraid we'll need more information.

If that's the case, it's just a bunch of vbs scripts that disable services and components - nothing you couldn't do on your own with the GUI or even powershell or write your own vbs to disable services and components) and you wouldn't need a warez'd version of Windows to do it with either ;).

it's hillarious that someone believes that s*** :lol: thats why he isn't sharing his "godness" of knowledge because his knowledge is nothing more than a stupid a** reg file :D

or do you think that he is hex editting the windows system files :whistle: and also he said that his files aren't boosted anymore of you use them in your own version :P